Your motor looks good on the trailer. I figure it will spend a lot of time on there so thats probably a good thing! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Later Buddy!

B-RAD

post-70-1116394688.jpg

Ya but just think how much fun John is going to have one he kicks my ass again and can come back on here and make me eat all this. smile.gif

B-RAD

PS - Sorry for posting the pic of your girlfriend. Want me to delete it?

Just to be different and give myself another excuse! biggrin.gif

The PINK motor will be on the water this Saturday. Can't wait. Picking it up from GPI on Friday. It runs on the trailer. Hopefully it runs in the lake.

JLR - lets line em up Sunday buddy! What better way to break it in!!!!!

Your going to make this way too enjoyable for me ohmy.gif Thought I'd show ya a pick of what the side of my motor looks like since you spent last summer staring at the back ohmy.gifcool.gif

Can ProComp come out and play?? I think I'm going to call my new intake the "B-Rad EFI". tongue.gif . laugh.gif

post-800-1116708504.jpg

Now that looks like some SERIOUS power you got there. Care to disclose what she's puttin' out????

Now that looks like some SERIOUS power you got there. Care to disclose what she's puttin' out????

Sure.....but only if you can promise to keep a secret.

John,

that is a great pro-max you have there.....i saw you with four people 1 dog and a rather large cooler running well over a 'hun in the deep south this past week. that was nice work on your part......over.

j.

That was the most I've hauled in the V-21 to date; 2 families,1dog, full cooler,digital camera, video camera, beach bags, and 32 gallons of fuel to boot. I had a blast at the Allison Ralley, even after I ate your Venom rooster tail that day Mr. Ferrell!

John, great to finally meet you and had a blast hanging out with you and your lovely wife. Got some video clips I'll post hopefully this week of you after you dropped the family and dog off, it turned out to be pretty good footage on a tv.

Brad, Andrea and I had a blast meeting and hanging out with you as well. It was a neat opportunity for me to run alongside another V-21 and see what they look like running across the water. You will have to get me a copy of that video, I don't have any footage or pics of my boat running. I think I got some good shots of you taking Titus for a flight in your V-21 too (Your boat seemed to really like his gearcase mod, I know mine does tongue.gif ). You'll also have to fill me in on what wax that was you had on your boat, it made mine look "used and abused".