Brandon

Ocean's River Rocket

Very nice work Firestarter... Fish the Gear Case is a stock V6 case with a cone on it, its my co-worker's personal Drag case.. handles well, however i also have a brand new sportmaster done by JC propellers ill throw on this weekend

Collection / Surge / Slosh Tank

or a vapor recovery system as kinsler call the blue one. I need to show finished pictures of the Barney boat. Came out awsome!

If you make power you NEED the have a slosh tank type system!

RT

biggrin.gif The boat and the rigging you've done, looks fantastic Brandon.

What sort of performance numbers are you hoping to see with the way it's set up? smile.gif

P.S. Have you had a chance to take any more Euro pictures yet?

Thanks for everthing you've shown and shared so far !!

Bruce.

Haven't got a chance to get any Euro pic's yet.... as soon as i can i will post them, not sure exactly, the boat's probably gonna be set up more for acceleration, but how it is set up now im sure it can see 125mph

Very Nice Brandon...love the powder (not rooster tail) that comes of the back...you need to trim in more coming out of the hole biggrin.gif

Looks like it is just accelerating just before the bounce...65 to 70?

The first pic im just messin around at about 40 mph or so tryin to do some weelies... the second one im not sure how fast i was going right there... i made so many passes im not sure whcih that one is... so your guess is as good as mine haha

water was a little bumpy out there last night... only got it up to 110mph... last week had it out with two people up to 120mph not bad for a basically stock 280

Jeff, im switchin out the electronics next week on the 280... im bangin the limiter with a 32 clever (thats usually what i run) but i got that new Hoss prop that im gonna try next week as well as a 28ET if i have the 260 electronics on....

Brandon, I thought that motor allready had the 260 elec on it. You are running 120+ with a stock 280 offshore?

Nope, still has the 280 offshore race electronics... got it to 120 with two people as well... can't wait to get rid of that rev limiter.. all the motor has is some tuner work... prop shaft 1 3/8 above the pad 4" of set back with a 32 clever

biggrin.gif Awesome ride Brandon !!

Is that a GPI gearcase I saw in the previous photos? ph34r.gif

Looking forward to seeing the Euros when they're done.

Bruce. smile.gif

The case in the older pics in a Coned V6 case... now i have a Sportmaster modified by JC Propellers

The case in the older pics in a Coned V6 case... now i have a Sportmaster modified by JC Propellers

Post some pictures I didn't know Jc's was still working on gearcases, I'm interested to see what mods were done.

Thanks Jeff

Jeff, Ill post some pics monday... he does very nice work.. and he does it for a very fair price... it really improves the handling compared to the stock case

Very nice Brandon! It looks great! Can't go wrong with yellow on the water..always looks sharp. Do you plan on making it to any events with the boat yet this year?

Absolutly... the next even that is within a day drive or so from NY ill be there... were tryin to finish rigging the Euro by Wed. night and get some more shots posted... the Euro will have a 2.5XS should be interesting to see what it will do... were thinkin its possible to get maybe 102-105mph out of it