Administrator

32 Mercury Lab cleaver

It's a 14.5 x 32P Mercury Lab cleaver... this is the prop I used for the cleaver shoot out article. Prop was orignally from my friends Skater, that's why the picture shows the set. The best speed was 111mph at 7500rpm on my Euro w/99 280 engine. It's only been run a few times over the last few years. Prop has never been repaired but does have a slight flaw on one blade. See picture.

Price $650 to-your-door. I would rather not do PayPal to save the processing fees.

post-1-1117589864.jpg

post-1-1117589936.jpg

Nice Prop...you can just see the Hi rake in those blades which is big difference from a 30 Merc Cleaver.

These props are also good on boats that require bow lift and if you have a long lake and want to keep the RPMs down. EI....VEGAS with O/I PM motor where you want the revs in the 6500 RPM band

Could you please tell me where the video's are of you those speed runs? I ran across a link to them in a thread (that I forgot) about a month ago here and I'm dying to show my buddies. I thought the link said check out our new multimedia catagory or something. I hit it and there was several cool videos there. A few of them were with you screaming that STV with some music playing in the background. Anyway, I have searched all over and can't find them since. So, if you can post the link I can show my buddies. Thanks

Edwin

Glad you enjoyed the videos Edwin...

here you go...this is the full page....just follow it down to our name:

http://www.screamandfly.com/home/multimedia.htm

Video was shot by Mike's (At100plus) wife shot on the Otonabee River in Ontario, Canada.

ENJOY

Getting back to the prop.... offers for this cleaver?

Reduced to $600! It's one great running prop. Also I may be at Buckeye Lake next month.