38 chevman

1995 Summerford STV Euro/Merc 260 EFI

1995 Summerford STV Euro with a Merc 260 EFI offshore,sportsmaster gearcase.I added a Graffrig speedo and tach also a dewiller hydraulic jackplate.The boat is clean and well kept.I installed an aluminum transom brace to strengthen the transom and prevent the hairline cracks in the gelcoat that can occur.The boat has full running lights, the factory skipole and boat,motor covers.The motor is a fresh rebuild from Randy Pierson at GPI.I also have a 14 1/2 28" Mazco RE 3 that was worked by GPI and a 28" Merc Lightning ET that I will be selling separate from the boat. More pictures are available on request.Im asking $18500 US for the whole rig and can be reached at valjody@mts.net or 204 -623- 1366. Thanks Jody

post-513-1118703145.jpg

smile.gif That's a great looking Euro Jody !!

Do you have any, interior/dash/rigging photos, that you can post?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce. biggrin.gif

Its still for sale the boat is located in Manitoba Canada.I can help out with long distance shipping if that is an issue.    Jody

I am interested if you can give me a call at (907) 229-1082.

Thx,

Jeff

dry.gif I can't believe you haven't sold your Euro yet Jody.

sad.gif I wish this were my year to buy.

Best of luck with the sale,

Bruce. smile.gif

Thanks Bruce I actually havent been trying too hard to sell the boat.I would rather keep the boat,but I want to move up to something bigger for the lake I run on. Right now Im king of the lake up here in Northern Manitoba aint nothin can touch this boat. biggrin.gif

Lance: I actually bought the boat from Jody and you did see it in Seattle. It is now in route to Alaska......

Jeff

Yes the boat is sold I trailered it to Seattle and as Jeff said it is on its way to Alaska.I had a great time meeting Jeff and getting a tour around the Seattle area.Driving through Montana,Idaho and Washington was a blast seeing the countryside.Im still on the trip back home I stopped in Calgary Alberta to see family and friends.I can post some pics of the trip when I get home there was lots to see.Good luck with the boat Jeff I Know your gonna love it. Jody biggrin.gif

smile.gif "Congrats," on the sale of your Euro Jody.

What's in the plans for your next acquisition?

Bruce. smile.gif

Jody when you get back home give me a shout. I am travelling the next couple of days but will get the boat wet by Wed/Thu for sure.

Thx,

Jeff