Firestarter

Rumble....... who is in?

Well the ODBA race in Demopolis, AL has been rescheduled to the same weekend as the Rumble, so I am out.

I thought this year I would finally make it...no chance.

Jeeze Wayne,

again with the excuses, I know it has NOTHING at all to do with you defending your points lead, it is all about you loosing to a Canadian in beer drinking.... a girl at that no less.

Good thing you arn't coming, there is only room for one ass on the bank, and I got that position locked up.

RT

Rob, I think many will agree, you will be the ASS on the bank at the Rumble. LOL. If I could make it, it would have been me.

I just have racing as a priority this year. But I will tanke a rain check from Sweetie until Jasper.

Rob, I think many will agree, you will be the ASS on the bank at the Rumble. LOL. If I could make it, it would have been me.

I just have racing as a priority this year. But I will tanke a rain check from Sweetie until Jasper.

This is getting entertaining

Yup, that is what I was implying, definalty an ass ....

Stupid hurricanes!, you should have sent it up here.... we need the fricken rain, it is starting to look like arizona here.

RT

Rob,

We sent it as far north as we could, we were just glad to have it out of here as soon as possible. The last thing we need is more rain; the lakes and rivers are FULL.

It looks like the weather up there is hotter than down here. It sucks to be you guys. The summers are short and HOT!

Tell Sweetie that she needs to be in top shape by Jasper. Me and Dixon are practicing on a daily basis. wink.gif

Rob,

I bet the Guys in Carolton, KY (the site for the Rumble) would be more than happy if the remains of the storm would go up your way. It seems to have stalled over them and is dumping rain continously.

I hope it doesn't effect the river current and level too much for you all.

A river current would be nice, it will help in offing Mr. Dixon as the rumble top end champ, a measly 132 ohmy.gif ....... he better be there to defend it. biggrin.gif

RT

Supposed to rain here this afternoon, it was 93 when I got up.

Uphill downhill does it really matter?, There is some serious hardware showing up..... or at least supposed to.

Does anyone have a link for weather in Carolton?

I should take a picture of what was once my front lawn. It is pretty sad.

RT

Not gonna make it Doc. You and Blake will have to handle it for me. According to a friend the river never looked better for a top end run.(minimum current and debris) Yeah I agree 132.7 won't be hard to beat in those conditions..........especially no current and using a little NOS. Still looking to drink beer with yall sometime.......maybe Jasper. Dixon

Dixon ... that sucks man!!!.

RT .. good to see you are actually gonna make it. I hope Blake plans on running in the "Unlimited" class this year. There will be very few if any NOS boats there. Blake allways down-plays his shit. I know he'll do well ..... interesting to see him vs Alstot !!!!!

See you guys down there .....

Yammer

Dixon,

I heard a few weeks ago that you were not coming, I was just trying to ruffel your feathers with the threat of taking your title away from you. I sure as hell don't have the nuts to go that fast, and I am pretty sure that Blake isn't bringing any big props.

Yammer, I don't know about u-bote but he will grudge anyone. He/I have been chasing motor problems with it all year and think....think we got it licked last weekend. There hasn't been much testing, and what was done was on soft heads.

How many boats do you know are coming?

See ya there!

RT

Directions or location of this "Rumble". I might want to be entertained! Who really can walk the talk. smile.gif