Spring is coming. Boat is rigged with a 1995 freshened up 2.5 175efi Merc c/w solid mounts, plastic reeds, shortened tuner, liner pulled, aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator, oil injection dis-connected. Fuel system and trim like a 260 perf motor. Bosch fuel pump and water seperator mounted in the boat as is the trim pump and relays. New Battery. New Livorsi Guages. SKI Pole, Dual Outboard Hose Kit. Motor has Alien Cowl and Lower valence and a CLE gearcase. Boat comes with a snap on tonneau cover that was new last year as well as a full cover. Guessing speed to be 80ish. Will know as soon as the water is clear. Comes with 28 Mazco cut chopper.

Not interested in long distance deals. If anyone is in close enough distance to Winnipeg Manitoba Canada to look at it prior to purchasing let me know. Tired of sending pics and deadbeat buyers. If your not willing to come look at it, please do not inquire. Will not seperate at this time.

post-70-1144356720.jpg

Price is posted in the add. Yes it is still for sale. Private message me if your interested.

Thanks for the interest.

Sent you some pics and a phone number.

Lots of interest from Ontario, still STV fever out there! Good to see.

Hey Twible, maybe I'll just bring it to your place and pay ya to sell it!

post-70-1146160313.jpg

<_< I don't know Brad ............ there seems to be a lot of tire

kicken' and beer drinkin' goin' on around here !! :P

Guys ......... you know you want it !!!! :D

It would be nice to see it come to Ontario !! :)

Brad,

You should advertise your boat in Ontario in the boat Trader. Go to www.trader.ca and list it in the central ontario/Toronto issue. just put your phone number not location, there are a bunch of guys I think looking for euros over here and have never heard of STV owners. For the $40 bucks it would cost you, I would do it.

You could always put an extra $1000-1,500 on the price and pay yourself to make a trip over here to drop it off. That way we could drink some beers and you could check out the boats over here.

I think you could ask $19,000 in the boat trader and your phone would be ringing.

Thanks Phil, appreciate your opinion. Still hoping someone relatively close will just come look at it.

Its going in the Alberta Trader (closer) next week to try to get some of a that oil patch money being made. Pally just sold a cougar up there and he thinks it will go. I may actually pull it to Saskatoon and consign it there.

For the Ontario boys - I'll meet you in Shawano, WI. Thats halfway to Toronto via the US.

Have a good weekend guys.

Brad

LOST YOUR PHONE NUMBER. E-mail me muskokajohnny@aol.com. Want to see what happened over the weekend with your test on the boat.

Emailed ya. Weather sucked. Shooting for this Sunday.

Any speed predictions with the 175 stocker guys? 28 chopper cut by Mazco for an STV, same set up as the 260, ie about 3/4" above the pad, CLE gearcase, 6" setback. Be nice if I could break 80. Should be interesting.

FYI - Just cost me $48 bucks Cdn to fill 2, 20litre jerry cans to run it :o Nice thing is, it should last for awhile.

BRAD,

I'll guess 84 mph at 62-6300RPM with the 28 @ 175hp

Got your e-mail - Let me know before you go accepting any low-ball offers!! I'm ready to do this, Only thing at this point is how far you will come to meet me. I don't want to meet in the states and have to go through customs. If you guarentee the boat/engine thats fine. I would like to know it can at least break 80.