CONGRATS on the sale Brad...someone is getting a great package...any numbers???

Not really. Close to 70 with 4 in it on the test run. 75ish with 2 of us but we were over reving pretty bad due to light fuel load and 2 up front. I told the new owner to drop the motor at least 1/4" or so. Its still in the same spot from the 260 sportmaster combo. We were almost seeing 7000 rpm and I didn't want to be the one to blow it up. Props a 28 Mazco cut chopper. At the right height, it should run well for him.

If Ocean is getting 85mph with the 175 Opti, I bet this one can too. Seems to be a good runner so far.

Hope it works out well for the new owner. :D

Sounds Good....he just may need more prop :)

Thats GREAT Brad. Glad you sold it.

My wife complain so much about how loud mine is. She was threatening to buy yours with the 175 so we'd have twins!

Thats GREAT Brad. Glad you sold it.

My wife complain so much about how loud mine is. She was threatening to buy yours with the 175 so we'd have twins!

Just get her an IPOD its cheaper then a second Euro! Here's Phookers Triad!

post-70-1149703699.jpg

hi is your boat still for sale an how much are you lookin to get for it would you consider selling it with out the motor you can e-mail me at olson334@hotmail.com

hi is your boat still for sale an would you consider sellin it with out the motor thanks alot you can e-mail at olson334@hotmail.com