TNT

WHATS GOIN ON WITH JASPER!

We are at the Comfort Inn in Kimball.

I hope to see many of you there. With all of the damage to the local shriming industry, we are not sure we will be holding the shrimp boil this year...we'll see.

-Wayne

No shrimp boil..... oh boy, then there is just gonna be the Yankees and Red necks falling over cus they cannot handle Canadian beer.... always a spectical

I wonder where the party that is normally at the Acuff is gonna be, as it looks like a lot of that has been vetod, or at least boycotted.

RT

I am heading out this A.M. for Jasper...Hoping to see many of you there.

Rodney Nance is holding the River Run on Friday at Noon from the Shell Mound ramp near the race site.

The ODBA test/tune on the race track will begin at the same time.

The local city/Police department is holding a BBQ and party at the Acuff Inn on Friday night - $8/plate.

We have been asked NOT to hold the shrimp boil again this year, but we will be gathering in the parking lot across the street from the Comfort Inn Saturday night to swap lies and bench race. They can't stop an informal gathering around the boats...at least not without causing a riot.

Sunday evening (after the race) the ODBA will hold the awards ceremony at the Western Sizlin' at 7:30pm.

Was great to see all you guys........ was hell of a an asshole convention!.

Some GREAT racing, the weather could have been a bit warmer...... us Canadians cannot handle that much COLD.

RT

Ok next time theres a get together someone needs to post a mugshot of themselves that way I know who to look for. Robin asked me if I had met up with the Canadians for a drink and I said I didn't know who they were.

Probably ran into you, sat night I was standing beside Brendan Power most of the night. Trying to convince him to build me a top secret idea I have ( feeding him beer didn't help a lot ).

Oh and I was probably harrasing Wayne too.

RT

what is the scoop that went on with messing with other's boats?

there is somewhat a thread about it on the byuboyz site. i think

it was someone went around and loosened a few fuel lines?

I heard about the fooling on sunday morning. It isn't my place to say who or where. But what I can say is if I were the guy that did it I would be scared shitless. That is fooling with peoples lives!. It is one thing to be a snake and try and cheat yourself to a win, but to play with fuel lines and pumps is fooling with a life!.

It is sad that in a tight nit community that some snake would lower himself to this level.

RT

:angry: I agree 100% Rob !!

I don't like to wish ill on anyone, so hopefully that asshole will just go away,

never to be heard from or seen again.

People's lives are not to be messed with, ever !!!

Any event like Jasper, is for friends, old and new to have some competitive fun.

Just my .02

Regards to all,

Bruce. :)

Probably ran into you, sat night I was standing beside Brendan Power most of the night. Trying to convince him to build me a top secret idea I have ( feeding him beer didn't help a lot ).

RT

now why does that not suprise me :)

RT, you know I am in on the Brendan deal. It would be pretty funny to bring 4 boats down from canada with that on them, feed everyone down there beers and then take the cowls off the motors at around 1 in the morning, I think most people would just fall over. I wonder how many extra jugs I would need to figure out the fastest running height of the motor? I think I would get at least 6 extras!!!! :o

RT, I could play all I want because not only would I get extras, you would have 6 of them as well, and we all know that you don't actually use your motors, you just collect them for display in your shop.

That would mean that I am up to at least 12 Kabooms, man what a fun summer that would be!!!!!

actually he wants to do it, we just need 4 people to go in on it. With 5 k each........ and the world would end for everyone else.

RT

I got a funny feeling I already know what you're talking about

ok guess

I'm not much good at guessing, clue us in i like spending money especially on boat parts, pm me if that is easier.

Thanks

Close ER,

but while we are on that topic, What do you think of that new 2.5 power valve motor from Bombardier. some of your heads and an Mad/burden EFI, and a little art on the ports with the valves it might be a runner. I know the CC's arn't there for you but give us Black motor guys a chance and let us hang on to the "2.5" part.

RT

STVJLR, e-mail me twible @ roycap.com, I will give you the coles notes version.

RT

What do you think of that new 2.5 power valve motor from Bombardier.

I have always been a black motor fan. Owned them, built them, raced them and broke them. With the exception of EFI, the current 2.5 series is state of the art 2 stroke tech........for 1970.

RT, if Bomb does all the things we know they are capable of with 2 stroke technology, Merkree is skrewed buisness wise. 2 strokes are the ideal clip on marine propulsion. Light weight, mucho low and mid range punch and a very basic and simple design. These new DI green motors are just the start of the wave in 2 stroke tech. I can tell you for sure, DI + Powervalve...........Merkree Yamadawg and everyone else on the 4 stroke bandwagon are skrewed.

There was rumors of Bomb starting a outboard Hi-Per division. They might as well, their PWC and snowmobile divisions have them. Acie has met and talked to the head man, I think his name is Roch Lambert. Acie told me Roch's fav saying is "if it burns gas and goes fast, I want it!"

I think the next few years will be very interesting. We shall see.

ER

;)