TNT

WHATS GOIN ON WITH JASPER!

They only downside is that they are FRENCH!

RT

Jeez......and I thought it was cause they are Canadian.

Go figgure.

If they were Texan, the deal would have already been done.

ER B)

If they were Texan, the deal would have already been done.

ER B)

If they were Texan built they would have most likely leaned them all out at the factory too much trying to keep up to the Mercs and they all would be blowing up.

Soooooooooo ER how many more cubes can you SQUEEZE out of them there OMC's?

RPM., do you still have my puller an lifting ring........ I need them tonight?........and bring $$$$$$$$$

OK RPM, we have another one who is in on project kill ER's BIG motor with a little motor, modular thingy.

RT

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh, I like a good race. Right now, it looks like Pro Gas is it, just about the right amount of those pesky rules.

At Jasper, I think the first real 2.5 finished 5th. Everything ahead of it was.....uh....larger.

Soooooooooo, bring it oooooon. We jus gettin started down yere in Texxxxxxxxxas.

LOL

ER B)

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... this can be any size you can dream up........... modular...billet..... everyone will cry.

RT

The plot thickens.............................

Since it would appear this mistree mota isn't one of the ones listed for P/G, it should fit nicely in P/F or U-Boat.

U-Bote and Pro Fuel are the only classes described by "number of cylinders", all others have specific motor types and sizes listed, including P/G.

DeWitt will cry.

E(I was on the rules committee for 10 years)R

E( I was on the rules committe for 10 years)R.................... odd, you seem like a free thinker.... rules get in the way of that. HEHEHE

It is Merc based with a twist, ( A HUGE ONE ). But yes you might be right, it could be a pro FUEL motor.

RT

E( I was on the rules committe for 10 years)R.................... odd, you seem like a free thinker.... rules get in the way of that. HEHEHE

It is Merc based with a twist, ( A HUGE ONE ). But yes you might be right, it could be a pro FUEL motor.

RT

I'm definately a free thinker, especially now that I got my own CNC mill at home. I have a gearbox designed for 2 powerheads on one midsection. It will sit on my 12" housing I got from Wayne Taylor. No belts, all spur gears.......oil sump, pump and all.......should be noisy. Will also incorporate a multi disc clutch.....(they make em small in diameter these days)......a boat with a clutch pedal, who woulda thunk it. Nothing like being able to wind it up and drop the hammer is there? I am thinking a coupla drag motors with a 100 horse shot each thru a 1:65 gear sporty would be fun.

Opinions?

ER B)

ER,

Could you run to powerheads in profuel or Unlimited? No doubt it would haul ass. Where is the exhaust going, straight out the bottom of each powerhead? I am pretty sure I saw a picture of this set up before, but I am sure there was no clutch in it.

RT, did you check your voicemail?

Could you run to powerheads in profuel or Unlimited?

Only in U-Bote with no nitrus.

The exhaust would most likely curve and point straight back.

My design has the gearbox as a platform to mount the p'heads on. They would in turn sit on a separate alum plate with the mounting holes. I think it will be pretty slick and maybe not too heavy, around 25-30 pounds, less clutch. Overall height of the gearbox should be <3" from the top of the mid section to the bottom of the 2 blocks.

I have a nice Quartershot T3 at 490 pounds with the drag option. A boat/motor combo like this should make a good "ride around" boat and do OK at racing if needed. Should have a sweet "punch" form about 30 mph.

ER B)

:D Hey ER;

If you get this weapon put together and up and running,

you better strap yourself in or when you stomp on it,

it'll leave without you. :blink:

Love the toys on this site !!

Bruce. :)