holeshot

Why I have a S.T.V.

The problem is you can only take 3 in your STV. I'll take the other 5 and the 30 pack in my bowrider because I can drink in it because it doesnt go fast enough to hurt myself. Boy I miss my Euro.

Let's see... case of Bud, bunch of pretty girls, how does one have time to go boating?

Let's see... case of Bud, bunch of pretty girls, how does one have time to go boating?

Easy, it only takes 3 seconds with the girls, the rest of the afternoon is for boating. :o:P:D

:blink: looks like the cops better not catch them with the beer, they'll get sent back to high school where they been skipping out of P.E. Edited by pirogue

I'm sure the girls would be suprised... that you're only good for 3 seconds(lol)!

:blink: looks like the cops better not catch them with the beer, they'll get sent back to high school where they been skipping out of P.E.

What do you mean?? One or two of them could be 21 (yesterday). I did not notice that until you pointed it out. Maybe they are from Canada, 18 to drink. ;)

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaa.........................gotta Love the South !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We're a sick bunch. Make us put our boats away for a couple

of months and look what happens !! :rolleyes: