Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

water pump/plate questions

Recommended Posts

i am putting an oval tuner and plate on my boat. someone gave me the

3/4 tube and rubber seal to go into the plate. does anyone have the part

number for the bigger water pump housing that takes the 3/4 tube?

or would i be better to stay with my 5/8 tube and get a different seal

for where it goes into the plate. i had a two piece plate before and the

seal does not fit the one piece plate.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this