hydrovector

I tawt I taw a yammi on

That boat would still look good even if it had an outboard with a tiller handle!

Mike, Jon, how does it run and handle? Any setback on it? I saw the motor at GPI but forget what size it is?

Nice pic. Looks good.

Pro Comp;

We just came in off the lake. The yammi is running excellant and into 100 plus area anytime we want to. It is a base 250 with a Titus gearcase on it. We're running the same 4 inch setback we had on the merc. I'm still breaking the motor in. It calls for 15 hour breakin period in the manual. We are running a 32 pitch bravo 1 at about 6300 rpm during short bursts on the lake. So far we love it! So does Mitzi. It's much quieter than our previous motors. I'm sure you will see it when you come here for our gathering. We still have room available. Hope to see you then!

Jon, Dawn & Mitzi

Jon,

What made you go with the Yamaha?

Just curious?

By the way, have you eaten any Tacos at that shack by the pond lately(can't remember the name of it)?

Mark

Pro Comp;

We just came in off the lake. The yammi is running excellant and into 100 plus area anytime we want to. It is a base 250 with a Titus gearcase on it. We're running the same 4 inch setback we had on the merc. I'm still breaking the motor in. It calls for 15 hour breakin period in the manual. We are running a 32 pitch bravo 1 at about 6300 rpm during short bursts on the lake. So far we love it! So does Mitzi. It's much quieter than our previous motors. I'm sure you will see it when you come here for our gathering. We still have room available. Hope to see you then!

Jon, Dawn & Mitzi

MARK H.

At the end of last season I once again blew up my mercury. I beleive this is at least #4? Randy had just received 2 new Yamaha 250s and had already rigged one on a checkmate. We decided at this time to go with a brand new motor with just slight modifications for better dependability. Like I stated earlier, we both love how this yammi performs and should be very reliable. I have never gone back for tacos since then! That sort of scared me away when they don't even have running water! :blink: I do beleive J.Ferrel is the only one who really likes the place. Do'nt ask me why? I guess we did survive the ordeal though. Also the beer I drank came from who no's where? If you can make the Gull Lake event it would be great to see you again. It sounds like quite a few can make it. It's always great just to meet other hot boaters who enjoy the sport.

Jon, Dawn & Mitzi