Sign in to follow this  
c48500

1992 STV Pro-Comp Ski,Merc 2.5 EFI 111MPH

1992 STV Pro Comp Ski. Boat motor and trailer for sale. This boat needs nothing except your lake. Its ready to drive. The hull is double Kevlar, 24 gal fuel tank Sea Star Pro Hydraulic steering system. Foot throttle and trim.1992 2.5 EFI freshed up with heads blueprinted, upper end cap,new pistons&teflon rings lighten flywheel. Less than 40 hrs on new powerhead. 93 octane. No damage history with some scratches from normal use. 111mph@8350rpm with a reworked 29' SRX prop. I've had my fun for over ten years. Now its your turn.

email at c48500@aol

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve, I am keeping my eyes out for an STV can you show me some pictures. Is that the Pelican lake in MN, I am in Winnipeg and heading to Minneapolis this weekend and thought if it was the Pelivan lake I know I may wish to drop by.

Thanks,

John

1992 STV Pro Comp Ski. Boat motor and trailer for sale. This boat needs nothing except your lake. Its ready to drive. The hull is double Kevlar, 24 gal fuel tank Sea Star Pro Hydraulic steering system. Foot throttle and trim.1992 2.5 EFI freshed up with heads blueprinted, upper end cap,new pistons&teflon rings lighten flywheel. Less than 40 hrs on new powerhead. 93 octane. No damage history with some scratches from normal use. 111mph@8350rpm with a reworked 29' SRX prop. I've had my fun for over ten years. Now its your turn.

email at c48500@aol

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve, I am keeping my eyes out for an STV can you show me some pictures. Is that the Pelican lake in MN, I am in Winnipeg and heading to Minneapolis this weekend and thought if it was the Pelivan lake I know I may wish to drop by.

Thanks,

John

email at c48500@aol

Thanks

Steve

Thanks,

John

email at c48500@aol

Thanks

Steve