InspectorLance

STV trim pump mount

I need to mount a Merc trim pump in my STV since I have went to a merc bracket. When I ordered my boat I was running an all OMC setup, so I guess I didnt get a place to mount a trim pump. How and where do most mount the pump ?? Any pictures ?

Thanks

Lance

Lance, check out Alex's pics in the Readers rides one page back. Fairly common to mount the trim pump near the back on the passenger side either using a trim pump bracket to the floor as there is a subfloor back there or through bolt it through the transom Knee brace going through behind the gas tank as there is room.

I need to mount a Merc trim pump in my STV since I have went to a merc bracket. When I ordered my boat I was running an all OMC setup, so I guess I didnt get a place to mount a trim pump. How and where do most mount the pump ?? Any pictures ?

Thanks

Lance

Hey Lance, here is where I did mine. It is on the starboard side of the knee. I put it here because it was a closer run for the lines to come out of the access hole for the rigging and cable to get to the motor.

post-785-1166985121.jpg