ProComp

RiverRocket Restoration

hey brad, just sell it and buy a pool and a firebird like at100 did.

just kidding, looks good, and sounds like youre getting somewhere.

take care,

matt

Not likely Matt, I'm really having fun with this boat. Definately my preference if you don't need the room of a Euro.

I just need a 15" sporty and a real powerhead ;) Won't be anytime soon unforetunately.

Good thread Brad, thanks for the info on everything, question, why do people mod the top part of the transom by cutting the top out? whats the reason behind this?

Also are those buckets available somewhere to buy?

Thanks

I'm sure you can get them through Full Throttle now - http://www.fullthrottlepowerboats.com/performance.htm

But you can also get them up here in Canuck land by calling John at 705-484-0407. John can get the upolstry done like mine as well. You should think about starting a similiar post when you get a chance to start on it.

Normally there cut and glassed over or just build that way from the factory to accomidate a 15" midsection motor.

Mine was done at the factory and never glassed over. I'll probably get mine done whenever I decide to get it painted.

Well here's what ya do on a cold weekend when you've run out of boat money....................ya buy some cheap paint and start painting the garage to match it! ;)

post-70-1191247777.jpg