Haulin

STV RR Fuel Tanks

Hey guys... I need at least a 25 gallon fuel tank for an STV RR... What are my options? Light weight is my main concern but need as much capacity as possible for some long trips... I have a small aluminum one now... too small! Where can I get the plastic ones that come in the RR's from the factory? I've called/e-mailed triad a number of times and just never get a response...

e-mail direct at

Cheers,

Mike

Heres what I have in my 04 river rocket. It came from triad

Its 28 gallons. Model # F02839S

INCA Moulded Products Inc.

6400 Louisiana Ave.

Nashville Tenn. 37209

615-350-7290

Thanks Kurt... I'll call them!

I'll get you guys some photo's soon...

If you can't get one from the factory let me know my buddy has the tank out of his rocket and i know he whats to get rid of it cheap we don't us those tanks we have are tanks custom made for are boats down here 32gal with a 3in sump built in the bottom in the very back with 2 1/2in fittings coming out so we have plenty of feed to the filter and pump if you need the tank let me know and i can check on it for you.thanks keys dave

dave, a bigger tank would be nice. what are they charging for those tanks?

and what are they made of?

thanks.

I have them built out of 1/8 alum with a aroe fuel cap and all the fittings are weld in the way stv's fuel tanks are suck you can't get fuel in them if you use the fuel fill that they put in it pissed me off when i got my new hull they drilled and hooked up the fuel fill and now i have a fuel cap there in the back that i don;t even use also there fuel pickup in those tanks are engine blowers that 90 degree fitting is no good. I think the tanks cost us around 700.00 for everything witch is alot but they are built very well and have never had a problem and this is my third one. the weight is very heavy witch i don't really like but has not hurt anything i think a super light boat is not as fast as a standard weight boat they seem to ride a lillte to light for my likeing not that you really will notice a big difference in speed you just feel it in handeling. keys dave

dave,

if haulin does not want it,let me know,i'll most likely take it if it's in good condition.

let me know

thanks dan

dave,

if haulin does not want it,let me know,i'll most likely take it if it's in good condition.

let me know

thanks dan Had same trouble made a90 degre elbo out of pvc threds on one end 2 big oring's sat my funell on top filled fine Lloyd's Marine,

dave,

i'll still take the tank.

let me know.

thanks dan