fish

Setback Question- How much and why?

fish i will see you at the top end runs this weekend a look at your setup and give you my advice. also i talked to pete with the person triad he is bringing it down to the keys this april and i am going to help him with his setup and get him running so stay tuned for news on that also thanks keys dave

Sweet, thanks man I really appreciate it.

fish

I have run 126 mph with a cle.

But, I do prefer a sportmaster

Dennis....have you ever run an xr6 case?? Just curious if you saw the same differences across the board that I did?? Which CLE were you running?? (2 hole or 4 hole) You gonna be at the get together on the 24th?? Trying to get my crowd motivated but its a long drive for us.

Dennis....have you ever run an xr6 case?? Just curious if you saw the same differences across the board that I did?? Which CLE were you running?? (2 hole or 4 hole) You gonna be at the get together on the 24th?? Trying to get my crowd motivated but its a long drive for us.

not sure what cle dennis as run but i know they do blowout alot easyier than a sportmaster they do run good with a cone on them then you can run them up little and not worry so much about blowout i have never ran a cle on my boat i don't think it would run for shit wanted to try a xr case but have been conveinced not to by serveral people as they are a weak case and break very often and don't want to take that ride. mike you should try to come down if you want to fly in to mai or ft lauderdale i can pick you up it's only about 1.5hrs from the airport to where we are going to run let me know keys dave

not sure what cle dennis as run but i know they do blowout alot easyier than a sportmaster they do run good with a cone on them then you can run them up little and not worry so much about blowout i have never ran a cle on my boat i don't think it would run for shit wanted to try a xr case but have been conveinced not to by serveral people as they are a weak case and break very often and don't want to take that ride. mike you should try to come down if you want to fly in to mai or ft lauderdale i can pick you up it's only about 1.5hrs from the airport to where we are going to run let me know keys dave

Thanks Dave. Pretty sure we're coming. How close to the bank will yall's runs be? Curious as to whether I need to bring a boat?? I dont think you would have a problem with an xr6 as long as you started with a good case. I run a lot of nitrous and have had only one give up. It was minor and just wouldnt stay in gear. If you do decide to run one let me know I've got a prop that was built for an xr6. Thanks again.

Thanks Dave. Pretty sure we're coming. How close to the bank will yall's runs be? Curious as to whether I need to bring a boat?? I dont think you would have a problem with an xr6 as long as you started with a good case. I run a lot of nitrous and have had only one give up. It was minor and just wouldnt stay in gear. If you do decide to run one let me know I've got a prop that was built for an xr6. Thanks again.

mike i am pretty sure you will be able to see good from land if not i am sure there will be enough boats that everyone can catch aride out with will look for a good location on friday when i get there, the weather is going to be nice a little warm but i think no wind will see what happens. see you there keys dave