Administrator

300PM Euro combo

Posting a few pictures of STVTOM's Euro with my 300PM which I sold. First time out Tom reported over 100+ on GPS. I'm sure there's a few more MPH there. Tom, feel free to keep us all updated?

post-1-1176941874.jpg

post-1-1176941916.jpg

post-1-1176941947.jpg

:D Thanks for posting the photos Larry.

Sweet looking Euro with the 300 on it Tom.

As larry said Tom ........... keep us posted as you find

more performance out of your rig. :ph34r:

Regards,

Bruce. :)

hey, i guess now everyone will try to be as cool as me....tom, you will love the 300 on the euro. the extra weight didnt really make a

difference on mine. it's nice not to have a time bomb back there.

So that's what my boat would look like with a 300 on the back!!!

Mike

Yes Mike, it would look good and push your's faster. From talking to the owner the mid range "pull" is owesome. Like the old saying... nothing like cubic inches.

:blink: HEY ................... I think you guys are on to something !! :lol::lol::lol:

What are you powering your Skater with now Larry ??

Nothing.......special, just the new Mercury 300XS Opti. Going for the 3.2L Stroker.

Cool...and congrats Tom...keep us updated on performance and handling guys

that looks good!! i wonder if my river rocket would hold a 300x :unsure:

Sorry for not posting sooner and thanks for all the kind remarks. I have been tied up with other projects and the euro has not had a proper test session since the day the pics were taken. I may not get to the water this weekend. As Larry said, the midrange is super. The prop was a Mazco RE4, 30p so it was a little sluggish out of the hole. Fatshaft props are a little hard to find around here so fine tuning will be a problem. I have found a small shaft and I may change it out so that some of the available hardware can be utilized. With the revlimiter still in the box, I won't be able to match the wide performance range of the 2.5 but like Matt said, I am tired of having a timebomb on the back. I am building up another 2.5 if I get antzy again. Never hurts to have a backup. I know that the 3 litre can take some more rpm in stock form so I am certain that my box is destined for some aftermarket work.

Maybe a little head work to. Anybody got any ideas?

Sorry for not posting sooner and thanks for all the kind remarks. I have been tied up with other projects and the euro has not had a proper test session since the day the pics were taken. I may not get to the water this weekend. As Larry said, the midrange is super. The prop was a Mazco RE4, 30p so it was a little sluggish out of the hole. Fatshaft props are a little hard to find around here so fine tuning will be a problem. I have found a small shaft and I may change it out so that some of the available hardware can be utilized. With the revlimiter still in the box, I won't be able to match the wide performance range of the 2.5 but like Matt said, I am tired of having a timebomb on the back. I am building up another 2.5 if I get antzy again. Never hurts to have a backup. I know that the 3 litre can take some more rpm in stock form so I am certain that my box is destined for some aftermarket work.

Maybe a little head work to. Anybody got any ideas?

Call Eric Simon, he will take you in the right direction. Chuck

http://www.simonmotorsports.com/

Thanks

I am familiar with Simon's work as several of my boat buddies have used his shop in the past. I will definitely give him a call in the near future.

Tom