117 @ 6700 w/a 15x34. now it needs labbed prop. i wanted to try a 15 diameter before i did anything to it. 15 isnt real good at pulling out

or the the acceleration dept. will have it cut to 14.5 and thinned. guy from merc racing said about 300 rpm. that will put me

over 120. it was also real hot and muggy when i tried it, im sure it would have been one or two faster on a cooler day. it was

so muggy i was sweating just sitting still in the boat.

labbed prop will be here in time for the get together in md. next weekend.....will do 120, for sure.

last weekend i went 110 on the limiter at 7100 with the 14x30 with myself, a lightweight chick,

and two medium sized guys, plus 3/4 tank of fuel, and we all wore vests as well. this motor

might not be good for drag racing, but it is frekin awesome for a lake boat. i have run alot

of fuel thru this thing so far this summer. no matter what i throw at it, the thing doesnt seem

to be working hard back there. maybe thats why they seem to last.

ran it friday before the accident. hit 118, was very conservative w/the trim, it was breezy and blowing the boat around even though

the water was fairly calm..was planing on going for 120 saturday. i think the quest for 120 with a fishing motor is over, things seem

different now. that last few really doesnt seem to matter anymore.

Matt

ran it friday before the accident. hit 118, was very conservative w/the trim, it was breezy and blowing the boat around even though

the water was fairly calm..was planing on going for 120 saturday. i think the quest for 120 with a fishing motor is over, things seem

different now. that last few really doesnt seem to matter anymore.

Matt

STVMATT that is a great running stv 110 full load is going good!!!!. is that a 300x or a 300?? 118 is haulin your good togo. its not a 46 skater u know. its a rush to run a big### but it takes time and $$$ to do it safe. there are no garnties.