Firestarter

STV / Quartershot

And to think I thought we had finally got rid of rpmracing, DOH! :lol:

It appears Full Throttle Powerboats is going to build a mean STV. Here's the first one hanging from a scale at 483 lbs. As a demo, Jack from Full Throttle apparently walked right across the deck. I know if you did that with an older light layup you would have stress cracked the *&%$ out of it.

post-70-1192631478.jpg

And to think I thought we had finally got rid of rpmracing, DOH! :lol:

You can't get rid of me that easy.

I have to say that I had no doubt that Jack's Stv's would be SWEET, plus he is a very good guy to deal with it...which is a BIG improvement over the past.

Now your only decision is do you want to buy a Q-shot and have a WICKED launch

post-479-1192645980.jpg

In all honesty I am just screwing around, but the Q-shot comes out HARD. With some setup and seat time I have full confidence that I will get results out of that boat, Driver pretty much proved that last weekend.

I would have to say that the under 20' performance boat buying options and availability have never looked better.

Well I guess now that Jack has the STV molds and he is doing them great justice, this website should include all Quartershots too as they are the same family.

RT

RT, sounds like a great idea to give Q-shot's their own forum. What do you think we should call it?