Rusrog

Traid V-21 Malibu Bowriders... Where are they now?

Wally sais he only made 5 of the bowriders so where are they now?????

One 1997 model is now under resto back in South Texas.

There is a 1998 model in Wiggins Ms.

Next??? I am just curious how many of these are left and in service???

Russ Rogers

Ft Worth TX

Well one is blue thats for sure ;) and I believe there was a red one in Minnesota floating around (no pun intended)

I saw the post on byuboyz about the green one and the other being merc colors.

post-70-1193085054.jpg

I think Preston Carpenter has a bowrider, he goes by Polepile on Byuboyz.

Yep. He does. It's the 1998 I touched on. Nice looking boat and he has pics over on ByuBoyz.

Well one is blue thats for sure ;) and I believe there was a red one in Minnesota floating around (no pun intended)

Where is that blue one from? It has nicer front seats than Lil' Rider's 1997 model. Anyone know? That accounts for 3 & maybe 4 of them. Cool...

I think Preston Carpenter has a bowrider, he goes by Polepile on Byuboyz.

Yep. He does. It's the 1998 I touched on. Nice looking boat and he has pics over on ByuBoyz.

Where is that blue one from? It has nicer front seats than Lil' Rider's 1997 model. Anyone know? That accounts for 3 & maybe 4 of them. Cool...

The pic of the blue one was taken at the factory. I have no idea where it went. Was just showing it existed. ;)

My Dad owns this one.. Its in Wisconsin. He is a member here (V21Triad) and check out his post.. http://www.stvowners.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=891 Post #7

My son just called and told me about your question.

Yep I have the Blue open bow Triad. It's number S/N 2005 made in 2000. I love it, just last spring I had Tradewinds Marine install a new 2005 stock 280 ss on the boat. I'm still playing with props after putting 8 inches of set back on it. It's starting to fly like I expected and I running the mid 90's now with a 30 pitch Masco. I'm sure if I get a few things done to the motor and 320 hp along with a 32 pitch that my three digit goal will be reached. I had attached a current picture.

Cheers

Roger

post-838-1203219793.jpg

Hey Roger new engine looks great on there, hopefully you can get it dialed in soon... keep us posted on the progress

I'm putting carpet in LilRiders's V-21 now and MAN WHAT A JOB... But it's coming out good and I am looking forward to putting the seats back in very soon and getting this rig back on the water. I'll post some pics of it this week I hope. I't's looking LOOOOOTS better.

rusrog, looked like in the last pictures you posted the boat had come a long way, shame the DNR trashed it like they did

Hey Roger new engine looks great on there, hopefully you can get it dialed in soon... keep us posted on the progress

Chummy,

Hit 94 last summer but I have a new Hoss 28 pitch prop. Looking forward to seeing what it wil do.

Cheers dude

Roger

Thats great hopefully you can turn some big numbers. Which style prop Hoss is it?

Ron Hill version with big open blades, hopefully enought to get the bow up in the air a little more. I'm running 8 inch set back and that may not be enough but we'll see in a few weeks.

How about you?

Roger

Actually in the process of swapping mine over to a 15" mid. I had Hydrodynamics make me a 10 rapid jack so I could lose some weight off the back of the boat.