leapingtigr

1989 stv procomp

1989 stv procomp, ex race boat, kevlar hull, inverted v bottom, centre steer with bench back, c/w cable steering including wingplates and 1993 2.5 260 hp with 20 inch mid and sportmaser lower...motor has less than 10 hours since rebuild including top pinned new pistons, rods and rings, all performed by top gun marina..recently detailed,...full gauges including 10k tach, 125 mph speedo, water pressure, fuel, volts and temp..trailer near mint, recently painted with new surge brakes and lights, excellent condition inside and out, ready for your power....$15900 or best offer an wil seperate...613-797-5061 email...leapingtigr@aol.com

post-5770-1205194102.jpg

Where is the boat located? Too bad this wasn't posted a week ago...my buddy just bought one not as clean as that in CA last weekend.

Where is the boat located? Too bad this wasn't posted a week ago...my buddy just bought one not as clean as that in CA last weekend.

the boat is located in toronto canada..however i will be moving it to upstate ny/ canada border where i reside..thanks