Kurt G

Doesnt anyone have anything to say?

This site is dead. Why? It' not the site. The site is set up well. Doesnt anyone have anything to say? The administrator puts up a website for all the STV owners and no one says anything. How come. How do you think that makes him feel? Not good I bet.

Just my .02 Kurt

Quiet, from looking at the new posts I would say yes. But that should change once the weather gets warmer. As for being dead, well... for March 2008 alone the site had over 250,000 hits from visitors and members reading articles and messages. Over the last 12 months the site had a total of 3,229,303 hits! I would say that's very good, but I'm open for suggestions for any changes that I may do?

regards

Dont change anything. I guess what I was trying to say is there are many here with nice STV, Mirages etc. I can't believe no one is talking about their boats , their projects, set up, speed runs etc. Theres many that visit as you can see, but nobody says anything.

I sold my boat for a business venture so I'm boatless now. Stupid, probabaly but I have to take a chance on the venture paying off in the long run. I guess I would just like to hear from other boaters who are boating now or soon will be boating whats going on with their boats.

Kurt

This site is dead. Why? It' not the site. The site is set up well. Doesnt anyone have anything to say? The administrator puts up a website for all the STV owners and no one says anything. How come. How do you think that makes him feel? Not good I bet.

Just my .02 Kurt

Your rite Kurt,it is a little dead,but winters over,im hopeing things get going,i check this site allmost everyday,STV owners has got me to were i wana be,plus this is were i found my first Stv.thanks,and thanks for all the help. Davey W

Ive found a lot of good info here over the years. Set up, sportmaster mods. types of STV's setc. Thats why I like this site. If you have an STV you can find a lot of info about it.