I know this has been asked maney times before,trying to make some conversation, but i would like to get a better all around prop for my euro , got a top end cleaver,i use a srx-14.25x27 for my all around prop, works great , tops out about 85,86 hundred ,a little high on rs,what about the ets,what pitch ,hope to get some feed back on this,thanks Davey

I run a Masco RE-3-28 and 30. both are pretty close in performance.

the 28 slips a bit more on take off than the 30.

There are lots of other threads covering this if you serch.

You might want to try a small ear chopper. Ive had good luck with them performance wise, and you can find them pretty reasonable. Try to find a low hour one if possible. They can crack when they get a lot of hours on them.

Hoss tritons work pretty good to.

I loved the re3 on mine, but an et is faster. period. srx isnt a good choice, ask helmut what he thinks. wrmerc has a 14x30 clever that he might

let you try at the romp. it was awesome on my boat. for all around i still liked the 32 cleaver on my euro, with the 260, 280, the drag, and the

300x. maybe it wasnt as quick, but i could run long stretches at 100 mph cruising and not worry about parts hitting me in the back of the head.

Anyone got any Fat Shaft ET's (30) ?