Sign in to follow this  
200stv

2000 STV Euro

Ok....hello everyone, I have tried to figure out how to post my 2000 Stv Euro for sale on this site but don't have the smarts to figure it out....so help..........lol

I have a very very very nice 2000 STV Euro for sale of trade....Currently the boat has a 280 1 piece offshore mid....with a box stock 150 merc that pushes her all but 80mph........with a tank of fuel...20 gal! A 4 seat Euro Boat motor and trailer....$13,500

Ok....hello everyone, I have tried to figure out how to post my 2000 Stv Euro for sale on this site but don't have the smarts to figure it out....so help..........lol

I have a very very very nice 2000 STV Euro for sale of trade....Currently the boat has a 280 1 piece offshore mid....with a box stock 150 merc that pushes her all but 80mph........with a tank of fuel...20 gal! A 4 seat Euro Boat motor and trailer....$13,500

Post the details and a phone number. I have a friend looking for one. Or send me a PM.

Post the details and a phone number. I have a friend looking for one. Or send me a PM.

If Interested please email me @ scrapman@suddenlinkmail.com...I will email as many picts as anyone wants...

VR

Sent you an e-mail...

can u email me pics and more info @ kmccay2322@gmail.com asap! My dad had a red and white one and sold it!! looking to replace the boat in his memory!

<!--quoteo(post=12318:date=Jun 29 2008, 01:13 AM:name=stveuro)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stveuro @ Jun 29 2008, 01:13 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=12318"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If Interested please email me @ scrapman@suddenlinkmail.com...I will email as many picts as anyone wants...

VR<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sent you an e-mail...

please send pics to renegadej@hotmail.com