Sign in to follow this  
egotsofas

getting started

looking for a boat that will be fast 80-90++ would like it to be reliable motor $10000-$15000 with trailer what should i look for and what are the best combos new to sport have had lots of bigger stuff bowriders ....

One place to check other than just here is scream&fly.com

The STV with the most room is a Euro.

Four seats and it has a far amount storage. When I bought mine I had a stock 200 Mercury that even had oil injection on it. ran in the 90's with one on board.

You can find one in the price range your looking for it might just take some time.

One place to check other than just here is scream&fly.com

The STV with the most room is a Euro.

Four seats and it has a far amount storage. When I bought mine I had a stock 200 Mercury that even had oil injection on it. ran in the 90's with one on board.

You can find one in the price range your looking for it might just take some time.

i love the look of the euro size does matter as well this is good info what do you think of the stv river racer i think thats what its called ? one tunnel hull that is not far from me sidwinder owns the hull design 86 with 89 2.4 merc do you think the older boats are ok or do i go for newer i have also been on scream&fly as well it is good site thanks

We have a friend here that has a 2005 River Rocket for sale with no motor.

It's a real nice boat with four seats but the cockpit of the Rocket is narrower than the Euro.

I think the lenght is the same. The Euro can't be beat for the fast Family type of boat if you want a tunnel. We have ski, tubed, wake boarded, knee boarded off the boat with no problems.

The only boats that Ive had is STV and Hydrostreams. Older boats can be a problem. My Hydrostream is 32 years old and I had to rebuild the floor in it from rot. Look over the older boat real good. take a rubber mallet with you to thump the hull for soundness. Good luck with your search.

We have a friend here that has a 2005 River Rocket for sale with no motor.

It's a real nice boat with four seats but the cockpit of the Rocket is narrower than the Euro.

I think the lenght is the same. The Euro can't be beat for the fast Family type of boat if you want a tunnel. We have ski, tubed, wake boarded, knee boarded off the boat with no problems.

The only boats that Ive had is STV and Hydrostreams. Older boats can be a problem. My Hydrostream is 32 years old and I had to rebuild the floor in it from rot. Look over the older boat real good. take a rubber mallet with you to thump the hull for soundness. Good luck with your search.

thanks you have been good help now i can focus on euro