Just got back from the pond where I met Mike Nass and went for a rip/tear in the 18 ntv. Mikes accomplishments in f-1 tunnel and his complete attention to detail along with the professionals he has working along side of him are very very noticeable in his new venture in building hi performance tunnel boats. Although the hull is largely based on the stv rr, the subtle styling improvements enhance the river rocket very nicely. I would think Roark would be pleased that HNR is keeping safety at his customers best intrest as only the best materials are used when building these boats. Because of his professionalism I'm sure Haulin Nass Raceboats will have much success in years to come. So if any one is intrested in my charger stv it is for sale complete on trailer less engine. Contact via this website for details.

Someone needs to engage the exhaust fan. Smell's a bit in here........ Didn't this happen a while back? SPLASHERS PISS ME OFF!!!!!

Whats to get pissed about... a consumer report is what it is. Not like a guy is gettin paid. It is possible that someone else can build a boat!

Smells like spam to me too!

How would you know what Roarke thinks. My guess is he sees it as stealing his idea.

I went to there web sight. It looks like they took the best parts of the River Rocket off, the details on the back transom to cheaping it up. Or so it can be made easier. Didn't the Guy in Florida buy the rights from Wally to make the River Rocket? Well If he did than this one is a SPLASH!!!

Haulinshit is building nothing but a SPLASH. It is no different than stealing.

I could care less what materials he uses, the moulds that he is putting/laying them into are JUNK.

This "heavily inspired" BS is enough to make me sick to my stomach. He bought the old Lightening powerboat moulds from Florida which were well known for one thing....building crap boats.

I don't understand why Mike Nass does not just MAN up and admit were the moulds came from, admit they are a splash and admit that nothing about them is originally his. And then offer a product built with good materials for a fair price if that is what he wants to do.

This dead horse has been beaten before.

And one last thing, Mike you really need to clean your website up from all the bull-chit lies that are on it.