Sign in to follow this  
Drew2

Looking for PINK & Black STV

I use to own it before it was stolen after that sombody bought it in Macon at a auction I think anyway would like to see recent pics of it . Thanks Drew :rolleyes:

I use to own it before it was stolen after that sombody bought it in Macon at a auction I think anyway would like to see recent pics of it . Thanks Drew :rolleyes:

Cant be too many pink and black ones?? Only one I know of was wrecked in augusta more than ten years ago. Two STV's were racing and one hooked and went thru the side of the pink and black one. I can make some calls and find out who the driver was? Never seen the boat since so I'd guess it was damaged too bad to fix??

Two STV's were racing and one hooked and went thru the side of the pink and black one. I can make some calls and find out who the driver was? Never seen the boat since so I'd guess it was damaged too bad to fix??

DAMN....Mike that has always been a fear of mine. Everyear you see someone hook and the other guy usually goes right on by because he was close enough that when the boat hooked and lost so much speed the other gets by it.

Have you ever seen a race where they contact??? I can't imagine making it out of that alive.

Two STV's were racing and one hooked and went thru the side of the pink and black one. I can make some calls and find out who the driver was? Never seen the boat since so I'd guess it was damaged too bad to fix??

DAMN....Mike that has always been a fear of mine. Everyear you see someone hook and the other guy usually goes right on by because he was close enough that when the boat hooked and lost so much speed the other gets by it.

Have you ever seen a race where they contact??? I can't imagine making it out of that alive.

I didnt actually see this race but a crowd was watching. Both drivers lived but were pretty banged up from what I remember??

Cant be too many pink and black ones?? Only one I know of was wrecked in augusta more than ten years ago. Two STV's were racing and one hooked and went thru the side of the pink and black one. I can make some calls and find out who the driver was? Never seen the boat since so I'd guess it was damaged too bad to fix??

If that was in Rousau creek (clarke hill) it was Roger Webb (red/white/stv)& Rusty Mays(multi color/mostly yellow).

No thats not it mine was Pink on top black on bottom 1990 ski.

Drew you're right about the names of the two drivers. I thought one of them was driving a black and pink boat??? If not I'm not familiar with it.

Drew you're right about the names of the two drivers. I thought one of them was driving a black and pink boat??? If not I'm not familiar with it.

In the early 90 (94-95) it was at Walley"s shop under a cover.

The only Black and Pink one I know of around here use to belong to a guy named Jeff I believe. Thats about the time I started getting into HP boats. I think Roger and Rusty still have theirs and he is correct neither were black and pink and Rogers was a Mod-VP

Here is a purple and black euro.

I'm sure that's Helmut's RED STV from NY. I can tell by the STV logo on the rear deck.

The only Black and Pink one I know of around here use to belong to a guy named Jeff I believe. Thats about the time I started getting into HP boats. I think Roger and Rusty still have theirs and he is correct neither were black and pink and Rogers was a Mod-VP

Yea thats me Jeff Rogers Drew is my sreen name who are you.