rocket mike

New Ride

Hello everyone. I'm new to the STV family. I just purchased a 96 River Rocket with a 260 merc 2 weeks ago. I just got it wet yesterday and man .... that boat will fly. Nothing like the old Mirage.I'm looking foward to talking to everyone that has STV's. By the way any one know where i can get some STV decals that go on the side of the boat?

Hello everyone. I'm new to the STV family. I just purchased a 96 River Rocket with a 260 merc 2 weeks ago. I just got it wet yesterday and man .... that boat will fly. Nothing like the old Mirage.I'm looking foward to talking to everyone that has STV's. By the way any one know where i can get some STV decals that go on the side of the boat?

WELCOME ,GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ROCKET,I ALSO HAVE A 96 RR WITH A 260 & ENJOY IT ALOT, WE GET TO BOAT YEAR ROUND HERE IN SUNNY FLA!. I HAVE BEEN HAVING A BALL WITH SETUP ON THIS RIG & HAVE CHANGED ALOT SINCE I GOT IT BACK IN 06,LETS SEE SOME PICS.

hey rocket mike, welcome to stvowners. Congrats on the new ride, have fun and stay safe. if you need decals, here is who i got mine from. He did a great job, and I am sure others on here can attest to the same thing. he goes by fast eddie, here is his contact info:

(765)966-4857 phone

(765)962-4858 fax

signman817@aol.com

ask for Ed.

fish