STVMatt

since it's dead here, guess who got another euro....

me... :rolleyes:

i sold my 21 liberator wanting something with twins, and in less than 12 hours a great deal on a euro popped up on scream and fly, so i thought what the heck, it's a cheap boat till i get what i want.

That boat is about 15 miles from me. If I had the cash it would be in my driveway. :P

If it looks half as good as the pic that is a steal. Eventually I will sell the Mod VP and try to find a good deal on a Euro like this. Either detune my 260 drag to run on pump gas and swap the hulls or sell mine turn key and try to find it's replacement. If you get tired of it and want to get a Mod VP I may be willing to trade after the season is up.

Good luck with the new boat. Great deal there.

X-cellent news Matt...keep us posted and post some pix...hope all goes well with the pick-up ;)

Welcome back Matt, yes that was a very good price.

theres a dirt bag on s and f, name withheld, he lowballs and thread trashes, after all the posts of me buying this euro, he still calls the owner and tries to get the guy to sell to him instead. what a piece of shit.

karma gets you sooner or later.

the owner kept his word to me, and now it is in my garage.

theres a dirt bag on s and f, name withheld, he lowballs and thread trashes, after all the posts of me buying this euro, he still calls the owner and tries to get the guy to sell to him instead. what a piece of shit.

karma gets you sooner or later.

the owner kept his word to me, and now it is in my garage.

I am glad you got it. Congrats on the new ride. Is it a nice as it appeared in the pics?

Let us know how it rides once you get it out.

:) Congratulations Matt, we knew you couldn't due without for much longer. LOL !!

I love the colors ............ be sure to post more photos when you get a chance.

Have fun !!

Bruce. :D

the boat is very, very nice. it just needed a good buffing to really get it to shine. looking at the boat it is a very low hour rig. other than one small chip, the bottom is perfect, you can tell it was never beached. the galvanized trailer is mint, it's not as nice looking as a painted one, but i wont have to spend much time washing it then. it could use some more bling, but thats not a problem.

i didnt get any pics this last weekend, but next time i have it out i will.

Sounds like you are happy with it and that is the most important thing. The low hours is a plus and the not being beached is always nice. Let us know once you get it out for a spin. I am eager to see how it runs. The fact that it is gel coat is a huge plus too me since it lasts longer and you can always buff it out, wet sand and rebuff, rinse and repeat several times if necessary. With a good high speed buffer, a little rubbing compund and then polishing compound you can make it look as good as paint in my opinion. Well, 9 out of 10 as good anyway. With paint you alsways have that extra little bit of wet look but the maintenance of the paint vs gel is too much for me to handle. Not to mention boats are supposed to be gel. :P