Hydrogasm

TRADE! '03 Cougar 22MTR for a Euroski W/O Power

SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS!!

I have decided to offer the boat as a turn-key package with a fresh, rebuilt 2003 300X. The motor will have new sleeves in 2 & 4, new rings, bearings, seals and gaskets. It has an offshore mid, Sportmaster 1.62:1 gearcase with MadEFI 4 seal billet carrier below the water pump and double seal shift-shaft seal housing and new propshaft seals. The motor has 131 freshwater hours. The powerhead off the mid and completely dis-assembled, ready for rebuilding. The boat is white and blue with yellow, gray and black accents all in the gelcoat. It comes fully loaded with SeaStar Pro Sport tilt helm, dual Pro-Trim, Bob's 6" hydraulic jackplate, custom factory through bolted and braced setback, white on white Gaffrig 100mph speedo, 8K tack, fuel, volt, temp, water pressure, Gaffrig mechanical trim indicator, SmartCraft monitor, shift & throttle w/trim switch and Bob's LED lift gauge. The boat has 2-20 gal. aluminum tanks, interior lighting, power hatch actuator, billet ski pole, twin fiberglass swim steps with an Aqua-step retractable ladder, factory fixed trim tabs, docking lights, pop-up bow light, stern light, billet grab handles, boarding steps, 4 pull-up mushroom cleats, yellow gauge bezels and tons of storage under the bow and hatch. Tunes are provided by a Clarion Marine CD player, a Bazooka 4 channel marine amp and 4 6.5" Marine speakers with billet grills. I had a custom Sunbrella full cover made for the boat that has straps for trailering and a matching cover for the motor as well. The boat rides on a custom built Cougar tandem torsion axle trailer that features chrome wheels and a removable tongue, so it will fit in a 26.5' deep garage. The boat ran a touch over 92mph on GPS with a Mazco RE4 30 to about 6,400rpms. The boat was a Cougar photo boat used in their ads in Hot Boat and other magazines when it was tested at Lake X in Florida. I would rate the boat a solid 8.5-9, as there are a few little cracks in the gel around the front of the painted windscreen from walking on the deck, some light scratches on the bottom from being beached one time, the tops of the seat backs are stained a little from the cover and the trailer has some blistering in the paint with a little pitting on the wheels, all of which is cosmetic. There were only a handful of 22MTR outboards made and are very hard to find used. I searched for about 2 years before I found this one. I will offer three different purchase options.

1) Turn-key with a complete re-build on the motor and a Mazco RE4 26" prop for $37,000.Cdn OBO.

2) Motor as is, you have the motor re-built for $33,500.Cdn. OBO.

3) No motor, trim pump, oil tank or prop $26,000.Cdn OBO.

If you have any questions or would like more info, I can be reached at (902)678-7188 eves or by e-mail at garyeisnor@xplornet.com I will help with delivery. Please click on the PhotoBucket link below to see all the photos I have of the boat and note that some of the equipment shown is not included in the sale. Items not included are the Rockford Fosgate amps & speakers,Pioneer CD player & radio bezel, Land & Sea foot throttle, Gaffrig GPS speedo and dual battery charger. I will consider all reasonable offers or an older STV Euro Ski as partial trade.

Thanks

Gary

/>http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd38/Hydrogasm/?albumview=slideshow

post-239-1269737703021.jpg

post-239-12697377524769.jpg

I am still interested in a trade down for a EuroSki. I am not on here alot so please e-mail me directly at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca if you have any questions.

Thanks

Gary

Congratulations Larry, you bought one of the nicest Cougar 22MTRs built. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. Post some photos here after you get it rigged.

Thanks again

Gary