specialkb82

rapair ecu

I have recently purchased a STV euroski and have had a few bugs. I had to have the trigger and mercury harness replaced , and the computer was replaced also. The last and i hope final bug is i starts great , runs great , but if i kill it once it is hot and wish to start it back up it floods it and i have to wait to cool down? Well that is what it seems like. The motor is a 300 drag fuel injected horn motor. I am new to this and dont know much , so any comments to help me start in the right direction?

Well the guy who worked on it took the yellow with red wire out of the harness ( the starter out of the key ) put it on the coil. Then the yellow with the red wire out of the ECU ( the choke ) and put it on the coil. Then he took the yellow with the black stripe ( the choke out of the key ) and just put it out of the way. So i hooked the Y/R out of key to coil , and then hooked the Y/B out of key to the Y/R out of ECU and it is fine. Like i said i am new to all of this but i will learn lol .

So I guess this prevents the engine from flooding...I ask becasue I have a similar conditions after a long run when the engine like you say is Hot and then hard to restart? Yes it has to sit and cool down ...then it is fine?