Sign in to follow this  
MDCADDY

Insurance

I need to get insurance on my 1995 Euro. Most companies in my area have been saying no or have high rates. Anyone have information on where to get the best deal? Thanks. Dale

What state are you in? I have had the same home/auto insurance company since 1984, and the boats since 1986. I think you would have a better chance that way.

Thanks for the reply. I am in maryland. Got a qoute from auto/home. $400.00 for year. Thought that was high. Most companies have denied a qoute because of the hull material and hull configuration. Having same problem with my sandrail I am putting on the road. Waiting on some replies from local companies. Thanks for any help. Dale

$400 a years, that's much better than many have paaid, some were over $1000/year and more. Back in 1995 when I sold my Euro/280 combo it was $350/year.

I have a 96 euro with a 2.5 drag and am insured for 400 a myear. It is a ski boat as far as they are concerned

Who are you insured thru?

I have a 96 euro with a 2.5 drag and am insured for 400 a myear. It is a ski boat as far as they are concerned

Who are you insured thru?

This is not a trick huh? lol Alsstate

Thanks. No trick, just needed help. Called them and it seems they are o.k. with it. Qouted around $300.00 liability only. Thanks again.

Thanks. No trick, just needed help. Called them and it seems they are o.k. with it. Qouted around $300.00 liability only.It is just a lil ole ski boat lol