Hugeroost

Euro owners

Fixin to buy a new Euro, looks like about my only logical choice for a motor is the Merc 300. I am concerned with the size of this monster and will it tear out my transome. Just gonna use it as a play boat, nothing serious. Please advise, thanks, Tex

Fixin to buy a new Euro, looks like about my only logical choice for a motor is the Merc 300. I am concerned with the size of this monster and will it tear out my transome. Just gonna use it as a play boat, nothing serious. Please advise, thanks, Tex

Uhhh, knowbody running the 300 on there Euro ?? c"mon guys, need some advise here, this will be my first fast boat, new to all this....

Uhhh, knowbody running the 300 on there Euro ?? c"mon guys, need some advise here, this will be my first fast boat, new to all this....

Mr. HUGEROOST C'MON down to KEY LARGO for a ride in Euro W/ 300 merc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Im sure there is one or two around lurking in the bay waters

If your looking to buy new it sounds like the transoms are strong enough as there are a couple out in California running new 300s as well as western Canada. Per the post above I guess a few in Florida too. Matt in PA ran one on an older Euro and it was fine.

Comfucious, I think the boat you speak of is in Key West, he is running the Euro w/300xs w/15in mid. Wonder how long before Merc offers this motor w/15in from the factory ???? with warranty ???? what say you oh Comfucious ???? what are they runnin on Claire in lake Whoptopulous ?? I hear its real..........Roost

Jack wont steer you wrong man , he knows what his boats will hold up to.

Where in Southeast Texas are you bro ? I live in Beaumont I even have David Litchenstein"s ( blackbeard ) autograph

I live in Orange , my boat is in Florida getting painted , new carpet, and seats. When i dropped it off he had a brand new Euro with a 225xs and he said he would put it up aginst mine with a 2.5 drag. The wieght is that big of a differance between the new hulls and mine. David that owns lewis yazoo?

I live in Orange , my boat is in Florida getting painted , new carpet, and seats. When i dropped it off he had a brand new Euro with a 225xs and he said he would put it up aginst mine with a 2.5 drag. The wieght is that big of a differance between the new hulls and mine. David that owns lewis yazoo?

Yea David, I ran boats with him in the 80"s and 90"s. The year we won the Deep South we ran low 9"s at around 120mph with a river rocket, we go back to 7th grade lol. My farmers insurance guy quoted me 3 large for full coverage on this boat, thats insane, got any suggestions ??

Yea David, I ran boats with him in the 80"s and 90"s. The year we won the Deep South we ran low 9"s at around 120mph with a river rocket, we go back to 7th grade lol. My farmers insurance guy quoted me 3 large for full coverage on this boat, thats insane, got any suggestions ??

3000 for a euro ski? I pay like 400 a year for mine . It is just a little ole SKI boat , heavy on the SKI . Check alstate