moomba

1998 STV Euro 2.5 JSRE 260

I am listing my 1998 STV Euro For Sale. It has the Ski Bottom. It has a low Hr 1993 2.5 260 HP Mercury under a Mariner Drag Cowl that was rebuilt by Jay Smith. I replaced the Digital Merc ECU with one of Tony Brucato's more user friendly ACU Computers. I had tony set the limiter to 8,500 RPM'S. 20" Off Shore Mid with Sportmaster small shaft lower. Manual Jack Plate. Gaffrig and Livorsi Gauges. GPS Speedo (that works) with recall, 10K Tac with recall, Dual Pyros, Dual Temp, Fuel, Volt and Fuel gauge. Also has SS marine manual trim gauge.

The Interior was all white and I had Gray and Maroon inserts put in. The boat is in very nice cond. The trailer is a 2003 Hustler galvinized trailer. New alloy rims and tires. Sea Star pro Hydrolic steeering. The boat will be sold with one prop. I have several to choose from. We are on a small lake and every time out too many boats or Marine Patrol. The only time the lake is not busy is when I am working. I haven't had much seat time in it. I don't need to sell so its not a fire sale. I only want to sell as package as I will use it if I don't sell it. It is at the lake on the lift. Photos were before I put my NH bow numbers on it. Also has a full mooring cover. I have posted a few photos and I will try and get some more on Tue. The price is $22,000 . Call My cell and leave a message i

f I don't answer. 603-568-4166 I may take cash and trade

103_0584.jpg

103_0583.jpg

103_0585.jpg

000_0037.jpg

000_0012.jpg