Storz

New to the site

Been talking with STV_Keith through PMs on another site, figured I would register over here as well. Don't currently have an STV, though I've wanted one ever since I was like 10 years old (1990) and saw one out at the lake for the first time. I grew up boating around the inland lakes of SE Michgian, my dad bought new in '77 an 18 foot jet, which I now own, she's in her 34th year on the original motor! I'll keep the jet forever, but eventually I want to own a true performance boat, and as of lately I've been researching all sorts of stuff from Velocitys to Daytonas, but I keep coming back to wanting a ProComp. It may be a few years still, but I will own one :)

Welcome, and all I can say a STV is a great boat. I presently own a 21 Skater but want to get another STV sometime.

Hey Storz i know how you feel. Myself i've done quite a bit of research and i've narrowed mines down to a STV with the drag bottom and the river rock deck. But familys first these days so there are other people who have the same dream as you. Stick with it and don't give up on it. Good Luck.

P.S. If your seriously thinking about buying one there are a few for sale on screamandfly.com check em out a bunch of great people that are members here are members there

Stvs definitely redefine the boating experiance