Sign in to follow this  
ddipert

STV Euro Cover?

I'm looking for a STV Euro cover. I know I can order one from FTP but I don't really think a cover should cost as much as they are charging. Jack has each cover custom made which is why FTP covers cost as much as they do.

If anyone lives near Fergus Falls, MN and willing to drag their STV Euro over for some measurements. There is a company that is willing to make pattern then charge less than $500 for each cover ordered. I'm looking for a Euro to make a pattern off of but if anyone else has a STV they may want to have a cover. The company is willing to make semi custom covers that can be ordered over the phone just need someone close with a STV to make the patterns off of.

I ordered one for a Hydrostream HST last year and very happy with the results.

Dave

I'm looking for a STV Euro cover. I know I can order one from FTP but I don't really think a cover should cost as much as they are charging. Jack has each cover custom made which is why FTP covers cost as much as they do.

If anyone lives near Fergus Falls, MN and willing to drag their STV Euro over for some measurements. There is a company that is willing to make pattern then charge less than $500 for each cover ordered. I'm looking for a Euro to make a pattern off of but if anyone else has a STV they may want to have a cover. The company is willing to make semi custom covers that can be ordered over the phone just need someone close with a STV to make the patterns off of.

I ordered one for a Hydrostream HST last year and very happy with the results.

Dave

Jack recomended a pontoon boat cover for mine . I went to Acadamy and got a cover for a 20 foot pontoon and works great for 135-165.