Sign in to follow this  
HST Madman

1998 Triad V-21 Boat and matching Trailer

1998 Triad V-21 Boat with 1998 Custom Triad Trailer For Sale. No Power. Rigged for Mercury. Bolt on your Merc. 260 or 280 and see speeds in excess of 100 MPH. Selling due to lack of time to use it.

Price for boat and custom trailer is $13,499.00 or Best offer. Boat is in excellent condition. Has been sheltered from weather in storage unit. Included in price is 2 life vests, anchor, Type 4 throw cushion, 2 dock lines, fire extinguisher all new in 2010.

Trailer is custom made for boat in excellent condition. Tandem trailer with chrome fenders. New tires, jack stand, safety chains, winch assembly, bearing buddies - all new equipment and replaced in 2010.

All new color matched marine upholstery throughout boat - replaced in 2010.

New Alpine AM-FM CD player with 4 new Kenwood speakers - all replaced in 2010

Sea Star Hydraulic Steering

Stainless Marine hydraulic jack plate

Mercury high performance tachometer

Digital Hummingbird depth finder

Speedometer, volt meter, temp gauge, fuel gauge by Faria

Hot foot throttle

In-control foot trim

Custom full length blue sunbrella boat cover

New drain plug assembly - replaced in 2010

New bow eye - replaced in 2010

Custom Ski Pole

Please contact Jim at home (603) 487-2248 weekends or at work (781) 533-8861 M-F 11:30AM-8PM. Leave message if necessary. E-mail jamesnjeany@comcast.net Serious inquiries only.

post-6365-12860456679265.jpg

Nobody out there looking for a real clean, one off paint scheme, and brand new interior Triad V-21? This will make a real nice boat and trailer for someone and will be a real collectors item as they are no longer built by Wally. Just bolt on your Merc 260 or 280 and speeds will exceed 100+ See low 90's with a 225 Promax. Come and take her home with you for just 14K. Thanks everyone for looking.

Still for sale guys - 14K. Any offers??? This boat and trailer are both in mint condition and must be seen to be appreciated. Folks that have seen it can not believe it is 12 years old. Thanks for looking. Jim in New Hampshire.

Still up for sale guys. Factory no longer making these so these are getting very hard to find for sale. Make me an offer.....Nice Christmas present for someone. Happy Holidays to all and thanks for looking.

Still up for sale guys. Make me an offer.....Nice New Years present for someone. Happy Holidays to all and thanks for looking.

PRICE REDUCTION for the New Year - 13,500 or Best Offer. Any offers out there for a super clean Triad V-21 with brand new upholstery. Real eye catcher!

PRICE REDUCTION for the New Year - 13,500 or Best Offer. Any offers out there for a super clean 1998 Triad V-21 with brand new upholstery. Real eye catcher!

Still for sale guys - 13,499 OBO. Spring/Summer right around the corner. Hard to find a boat like this as they do not build these any longer.

Nice boat. Just curious, did you used to have a grey/black/red/white and maybe yellow,too HST?

Yes I did back in 2004. Sold to a guy in South Carolina in 2005. This boat (Triad V-21) has much more interior space and storage and built better as well. Thanks for the compliment FlatOutAlly - getting some recent interest in my Triad most likely due to nice weather being right around the corner. Not sure how much longer I will have this for sale. Very hard to find a mint condition Triad like mine - as Wally not building them any longer.

Nice boat. Just curious, did you used to have a grey/black/red/white and maybe yellow,too HST?

Yes I did back in 2004. Sold to a guy in South Carolina in 2005. This boat (Triad V-21) has much more interior space and storage and built better as well. Thanks for the compliment FlatOutAlly - getting some recent interest in my Triad most likely due to nice weather being right around the corner. Not sure how much longer I will have this for sale. Very hard to find a mint condition Triad like mine - as Wally not building them any longer.

My 1998 Triad V-21 boat and trailer are still for sale - 13,499 but price is negotiable. Any interest out there for a mint condition boat with all brand new marine upholstery, new tires, and many more recent updates in 2010. Please call me at (603)487-2248 if any interest or you have any questions. Thanks!!

PRICE REDUCTION - 1998 Triad V-21 Boat and Trailer were 13,499 , now 12,750 or best offer. Wife says this must go!! Add Power, turn key and go. Thanks for looking.

Still for sale Guys - Any offers? Add your power, turn key and go for a great price and all updates have been done to boat and trailer in 2010. No disappointments.

Still for sale everyone. Any offers? No disappointments. Summer right around the corner and this boat is a real eye catcher. Coming out of winter storage this coming weekend.

Still up for sale - 12,750 - Any offers? Good weather right around the corner. Boats needs a motor and new owner to enjoy it.

Price down to 12,500 or best offer. Need to move this. Both boat and trailer in mint condition. For more details or photos please call me at 603 487-2248 or e-mail me at jamesnjeany@comcast.net Thanks!!

Hey guys, boat and trailer were 14,000 when I first listed it for sale last fall. Now down to 12,000 or best offer. Really need to move it this summer. No disappointments. Needs to be seen to appreciate just how clean both are. Call me if any questions. (603) 487-2248. Thanks Jim.