hello to all ,i have been a member for a few years & have been wondering why there is a lack new topics & discussions for quite a while on this site? has everything & all questions been covered about our boats? i check in almost every day hoping to read or see something new,setup ideas ,pictures,or some smack talk,,,, cmon guys , renew the excitement of owning an stv!

hello to all ,i have been a member for a few years & have been wondering why there is a lack new topics & discussions for quite a while on this site? has everything & all questions been covered about our boats? i check in almost every day hoping to read or see something new,setup ideas ,pictures,or some smack talk,,,, cmon guys , renew the excitement of owning an stv!

Yep, been too quiet around here lately. My heart and sole is still with an STV. I have had some minor health issues which is keeping me from doing much with the forums. If anyone has any ideas/changes/etc please let me know?

Reagrds,

Larry

i dont see anything wrong with the website,i do wish i knew how to post pictures & videos,as i've tried a few times unsuccesfully.it just would be nice to see more owners post ideas,setups,& experences .it would also be waay cool to someday organize an stv rally-get together .

Having my Euro and dealing with Jack has been a great experiance , the motor on the other hand has not . What help i did get from here has helped out alot , just took a month haha . I am game to try and get a group together and try and revive this site . I think all it would take is one good outing on the sand bar somewhere?

Well, I gotta admit, it's been a while since I been over yher, but I do check in once in a while...I now have a new STV project on tha go, so I rekk'on when it's finished, I'll have ta visit more offen!!.....

Been a long time since I have been on this site also, havn't used my boat much in the last 2yrs, so went out this past Sunday, good weather, about mid 70's, but windy, ran 130mph, was pleased beacuse this was with my pump gas motor.

Yep I also am having trouble posting pix. I have some mods that I have done to me rig and would love to sahre with some pix...I'll put it on my list to share...Thx for asking ;)

good to see some new intrest in the site! i also took a boatride this pasd weekend as it was 65 degrees or so,had a prop to try but couldnt run hard due to a small crack in my spare cle, my sportmaster is getting new propshaft after breaking at the swannee last nov . i'm hoping to have less carnage in 2011,it would be great to have a thred with step by step instructions on how to post pics here& gopro vids.over the years i have examined ALL of the reader rides pics & enjoyed them all..would like to see new pics.lets keep this going.....

good to see some new intrest in the site! lets keep this going.....

:) :)

Yep I also am having trouble posting pix. I have some mods that I have done to me rig and would love to sahre with some pix...I'll put it on my list to share...Thx for asking ;)

What type of problems are you having?

Awesome the picture attachment is working for me again. Thanks Larry

ok,i'm stupid... havent got a clue as how to post pics on this site??? anthony,your riverrocket pic looks very close to one i took of mine awhile back while tied up in my backyard!noticed how it floats with the rear of the rubrail just above the waterline.mine is very close with 25 gal of fuel at rest.also i've added some weight to it over the years with equipment,slidemaster jackplate which is about 18 # more than a rapidjack,offshore mid & a few other things.

Ok you have us curious now stvdeive. We need to see pox. Of you just look below the reply window there is a button to browse pox then you just hit add attachment. Then to add more you just repeAt. Chk it out. So we can see the pix.

ok,wont upload ,says file is too big ,i dont know how to resize pic ,sorry ,i'm not computer savvy,now as i remember ,this size thing has allways been a problem with trying to upload pics on thid site.

Email me and I can resize resend or post.

Anthonysstv@hotmail. Com

Nice looking ride. If you have a picture viewer they often have an edit feature to copress pix for websites.

Nice seems like us 20" motor guys are the rare breed ;)