Crimson merc

Boat Cover

not a custom cover but a very good quality cover that will fit a river rocket ... try safeguard covers 20 -22 ft cover, dont go by the pictures, but it covers complete boat ,has a bag of straps with buckles & is durable.you get a very good cover for the price ,down fall is it doesnt include a motor cover & 2gwwfux.jpgi would'nt use it while towing.a good bang for the buck!only pic i have ,i take the excess at the bow & cover the winch area & secure it around the front of the trailer,it doesnt leak.

I had this one made for about 700. Just squared off at the front and has weathered almost 5 seasons already.

post-6-0-65704700-1296957542.jpg

I paid 75 for my pontoon boat cover at acadamy . A bass boat cover works great too , just turn it around where the v is by the motor. I will see about getting you a picture soon

Thanks for the input. Gary thats a bad lil ride you got.

crimson,you bet it is, the emerge belongs to my neighbor, it AINT STOCK!!runs in excess of 45 mph gps, has powerplant battery & controller upgrades ,on board generator in addition to the suspension & paint,he came over one day & hooked up to the stv & went towing all around the neighborhood to see how it would do & it did great.it's a cool vehicle that gets alot of attention.