Sign in to follow this  
Jorgellanos

"Mexican MODVP" STV ProComp87 "ReydeReinas#169"

Hello STV Owners,

I'm proud and happy to be an owner of a STV and to be Race Pilot :), race it has been the best that has happened to me.

The STV, it's quite difficult (as you all know), gone in 3 barrel rolls, thrown my copilot to the water for a tight turn, and made me respect it, but still magnified for the excellent boat it is.

Before I raced a LTV 87', which is also a tri hull as the STV but there is no comparison to the STV.

the STV has seen action in 2011 Season of the Mexican racing calendar in two serials, Tlacotalpan, Veracruz (got 4rd place) consisted of 5 heats of 15 minutes each and, Alvarado, Veracruz (got 2nd).

MOD VP racing as everyone knows its quite almost forgotten, but not here, down here is growing quite fast thanks to the "Federacion Mexicana de Motonauticas" which is avaled by the U.I.M we got now 2 world champions in the MODVP river racing category or marathons in 2010.

and will grow much more, we are in the planning of bringing international pilots from places such as: South Africa, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Argentine, places where the MOD VP racing still is a great way of racing and loved by many.

I want to share via STV owners, the gladness i feel to be part of this. thanks to my family, my dad, my Mexico. I know USA will step up and make the MOD VP again a racing serial.

Since I were a kid I've heard stories of the famous Parker Enduro and the Havasu, from people like my father "Jorge Llanos Perez" and his long life friend "Genaro Garcia" . Actually my dad brought the first STV to Mexico to a fellow racer.

And well with expecting lots of great conversations from your wide experience, I'm eager to keep learning from the STV, thanks to all STV fellow pilotspost-6328-0-94058400-1307490305.jpg

a few videos of :

First Serial of the 2011 Season - 4th place in Tlacotalpan Veracruz
/>http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150601158575165

Second SErial of the 2011 Season - 2nd place in Alvarado Veracruz
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ZcBQ7WD40