QuarterShot T3

I know this is the STV forums, but since Fullthrottle is building them I figured I would but a sibling QuarterShot out here....I've wanted one of these things for the longest time and finally got one. I know I have a lot of crow to eat because many of you know me as a huge Allison fan and V-bottom proponent. I don't know...something about the T3 has always appealed to me so I finally got one. Great boat. Standard layup and strong as an ox. I have my E-Tec hanging on it in the pictures, but I have to change the jack plate back to the 15" jackplate. The one in the pictures was for a 20" motor so this motor is about 4" above the pad LOL. I just picked it up over the weekend so cut me some slack :-) No clue what I'll eventually run on it, but either a 250HO E-Tec, modifed 3.3 liter OMC with fuel injection...who knows.

Just looking forward to driving it next year.

He got accidentally banned from Screamandfly! LOL. One day he called me and said "I don't know why, but I can't log on..." I e-mailed Greg and it took a while, but he's back on...you'll start seeing him pollute the airwaves again.

No, I tried to trade him the Triad, but he had his heart set on that Allison River Racer and I saw that the deal is done. He's also picking up a SuperSport with a 280 on it....I like the way he operates. Sells one boat and gets TWO. It's good to be him I guess.