bfindley

River Rocket

Thanks guys for the comments, the next project is to mount the 2.5, and set-up everything! Probably won't happen until next spring. Again I want to thank you guys that have helped! I'll more than likely be asking more questions about these awesome boats! Thanks Bob. :)

Hey Bob, Your boat looks awesome. I am working on getting the black windshield look done to mine. I want to get it done in vinyl so its not permanent. Is yours paint?

Thanks Lucky, my windshield is painted on and I think the vinyl is a great idea! :D Having a black windshield on your color scheme boat will look great! Post a picture after you get your windshield done. Bob.

Hey Bob, Your boat looks awesome. I am working on getting the black windshield look done to mine. I want to get it done in vinyl so its not permanent. Is yours paint?

Lucky,

I'm kinda interested in the black vinyl windshield overlay,i want to change some looks of my rig this year. white hull,yellow deck & purple vinyl striping . fyi, the vinyl has held up very well for the last 6-7 years & I'm in Florida.it's a 3m vinyl, holds color,applys well & easy to "patch"if gouged.

Lucky,

I'm kinda interested in the black vinyl windshield overlay,i want to change some looks of my rig this year. white hull,yellow deck & purple vinyl striping . fyi, the vinyl has held up very well for the last 6-7 years & I'm in Florida.it's a 3m vinyl, holds color,applys well & easy to "patch"if gouged.

Hey stvdrive, Thanks for the heads up on the 3m material. I will post some pics when I get here done. Hopefully sooner than later. :D