wetsidedown

History of this unit I bought ?

Bought this gem last winter,finally getting ready to assemble. Some haul repairs being done by a pro. No pics yet.

It's a Summerford STV River Rocket. serial no. SOD00686D696.

On the US Coast Guard sticker it says

Summerford Racing Inc.

Hendersonville Tenn.37075

Rated for 275hp

What, if anything can anyone tell me about this boat???????????????????

Welcome, and yes pictures would help. If I'm correct from the last 3 digits of the HIN it was built June 1996 which was in the final year or so of production.

In Business: Monday, June 06, 1983

Out of Business: Tuesday, April 01, 1997

Thanks Admid. Ya pics would help but your dealing with a computer illiterate so will have to wait for son.

Some previous owner had the transom cut for 15 but didn't cover the hole, so if you slow down quickly it could get a little wet.

So it is headed to the shop for some TLC. and it will end up with a L/S offshore on it. Just a lake runner.

I think I know the boat wetsidedown...so post some pix ASAP. Thx

Was good to see you the other day Anthony, sad the reason we were there, Sean will be missed.

Rob is working on the boat and I'll and get some pics.

I don't know if this boat will take the punishment that the HST did. You know those Rice 3 footers. You saw enough of that one in action.

Wonder how the stv will be for one of the poker runs, 90 miles mite be a little rough on my body.

Yes Al it was good to see you...I agree the HST is more of a sled for the ruff stuff...However you know I feel no short comings in the STV Hull either...just keep the pickels up and you will be fine. Looking forward to seeing some pix...thx AL :)