KENSSTV

SRV Aired out

This is a old thread that has too have a little more action... Here is what I got... Infused SRV the White One. She has a stock out of the box 300xs and a sporty with 1.62 gears. This is my second summer running this boat... Last year I finished the season with the best of 104 mph at 6000 with a 15" x 34" cleaver. This year so far I've seen 106 mph @ 5900 rpm with 2 of us in the boat, same prop , motor is 1/4" lower... Also have a 14.5" x 32" Lightning ET running rich around 100 mph @ 6400 rpm with 3 of us in the boat and a Hoss 14.5 x 32, 4 blade @ 103+ mph @6100 with 2 of us in the boat.

She might have a little more in her, just need the right conditions and a little more lake and less Seagulls..

Image3-Version2.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Image.jpg

P1070295.jpg

Yeah that's one sweet SRV Kenny...I appreciate you sharing the pix and better yet to meet you and your rig in person at the drags...keep posting more pix...Awesome Ride :)

Here are a few more... Pics compliments of James Cole...P1070325.jpgDSC_0034.jpgDSC_0840.jpgDSC_0393.jpg

HI all,

I would like to find my old SRV. It's two tone blue and I saw photos of it on the site a while back. Thanks, Doug