KENSSTV

SRV Aired out

KENSSTV    0

This is a old thread that has too have a little more action... Here is what I got... Infused SRV the White One. She has a stock out of the box 300xs and a sporty with 1.62 gears. This is my second summer running this boat... Last year I finished the season with the best of 104 mph at 6000 with a 15" x 34" cleaver. This year so far I've seen 106 mph @ 5900 rpm with 2 of us in the boat, same prop , motor is 1/4" lower... Also have a 14.5" x 32" Lightning ET running rich around 100 mph @ 6400 rpm with 3 of us in the boat and a Hoss 14.5 x 32, 4 blade @ 103+ mph @6100 with 2 of us in the boat.

She might have a little more in her, just need the right conditions and a little more lake and less Seagulls..

Image3-Version2.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Image.jpg

P1070295.jpg

AnthonySS    0

Yeah that's one sweet SRV Kenny...I appreciate you sharing the pix and better yet to meet you and your rig in person at the drags...keep posting more pix...Awesome Ride :)

KENSSTV    0

Here are a few more... Pics compliments of James Cole...P1070325.jpgDSC_0034.jpgDSC_0840.jpgDSC_0393.jpg

Amtree    0

HI all,

I would like to find my old SRV. It's two tone blue and I saw photos of it on the site a while back. Thanks, Doug