Sign in to follow this  
rebelstv

euro

what are you guys got for hp, props ,tuners ? seen some show with greg terzian from scream and fly and all those euros are turning 125/ 130! I m stuck around 108/110. my motor is a 91 2.5 offshore modified .

the euro and motor you are talking about from the show (Helmut's) is heavily modified, 130's is extremely rare for a euro- mid teens is a lot more common.

what 2.5 you running? any mods ? what prop?

I am running a 96 euro with a Ski bottom, mild mods on a 260 (cut heads and Brendan Power recurved box), sport master, 4" setback, and i am in the mid teens (114 and it was still pulling when i ran out of river but doubt there was more than a couple mph left if that) with a 3 blade ET (dont recall if it was the 30 or the 32 when i did that, probably the 30).

thanks for the reply! motors a 91 bought it from Jeff Edwards up here in Ontario,formally from Speedmaster and Ted Gryguch. the exhaust and intake have been done. exhaust supposedly byDiamond and the intake by Jeff . had a major disaster when an injecter went away.when it was rebuilt($$$$$$$$) jeff put stock heads on , the previous heads were cut but not cc d. The 2.5 is on an old 2.4 offshore mid and cle with a cone and I would imagine a 2.4 exhaust plate.I traded the original cone for the offshore unit and haven't had much w/ pressure since, good volume at high speed but no pressure. Had a 28 merc clever, actually several,all lab finished but they didn't last. Finally the motors on a 6 in cmc manual lift . if memory serves center of propshaft is 1 and 1 1/8 above the pad didn t want to go much higher at the time(the waterpressure thing. thx for the help, greatly appreciated