Sign in to follow this  
Merc

1996 STV Euro Ski Set-up

Don't look like theres to much activity on this page any more!! I just sold a Euro with a 225 Promax and spent many hours experimenting with set up!! Center pop shaft should be 1" to 1 1/2" above pad!! The prop I found best performed best was a 3 blade Hoss triton, 30P. My rev limiter was still in at 6700 rpms and ran against the limiter on all the props that I tried. The Hoss got up to 100mph and handles great at all rpms.

My name is Wendel and you can text or call with any other questions 225-206-0172

If you have a Facebook account theres a page on there called STV race boats with plenty activity and some guys that run in the 120mph class. so plenty of knowledge there!!

Don't look like theres to much activity on this page any more!! I just sold a Euro with a 225 Promax and spent many hours experimenting with set up!! Center pop shaft should be 1" to 1 1/2" above pad!! The prop I found best performed best was a 3 blade Hoss triton, 30P. My rev limiter was still in at 6700 rpms and ran against the limiter on all the props that I tried. The Hoss got up to 100mph and handles great at all rpms.

My name is Wendel and you can text or call with any other questions 225-206-0172

If you have a Facebook account theres a page on there called STV race boats with plenty activity and some guys that run in the 120mph class. so plenty of knowledge there!!

Thank you for the information Wendel. I was waiting for someone to reply. I will definitely check out the facebook page.