Sign in to follow this  
AnthonySS

STV EURO Hull WANTED

STV Euro Wanted.

Hull and trailer only or even just hull.

Preferably pre-1997 model and it does not have to be pristine.

Post replies,

Phone at:

905-426-7726

or email me at:

Anthony_santocono@kawneer.com

Anthony,

on boattraderonline.com there are a few euro's for sale.

the one that got my attention was one with a

2.5 260 for 12500.  you can always beat them

down some.  the pic looked nice, it's worth a

try.

Guest SD MIKEY
Anthony,

on boattraderonline.com there are a few euro's for sale.

the one that got my attention was one with a

2.5 260 for 12500.  you can always beat them

down some.  the pic looked nice, it's worth a

try.

What color was it?

That one is AZ was bought by AZH about a month ago..apparently it was firing on only 3 cylinders which AZH rectified with new switch boxes...he scored on that one and it was a liitle far for me to drive....

Guest SD MIKEY

That is the rig I bought!  The problem was the injectors, I have the old switch boxes too.  3 injectors were dirty.  Runs perfect now!  I live in San Diego.

THANKS for the clarification Mikey...must have been 2 Euros in AZ with similar problems.

You obviously got a great ride...enjoy her!!!

Guest STV dreamer

Hey guys! I'm new to the STV thrill seeker rush. Was looking for some form of perf. boat site and this came up.....very cool.

Anthony SS.....saw you had a phone # in same exchange as me....Oshawa area. Listen I'm sure you pick up the Boat Trader mag.... there was a blue/white STV euro w/trailer (no motor) on front page of the SEPT26'02 issue. ASKING $17,500 canadian.

Anyways I am looking to get into a Fast boat and dump my lumpy 17' panther w/ johnson 150....lame stuff compared to you guys but you gotta start somewhere.

I'm gonna check in every so often as I really found some cool info on these dream rockets and do plan to fulfill my fantasy for one before spring 2003. :D

HEY DREAMER,

Welcome aboard....YES we are neighbors , I live in AJAX (Rossland and Harwood).

Yes I am aware of Jamies Euro for sale. It is a nice boat but not what I am looking for. I am looking for an "Un-cut" boat and a Ski Bottom.

THANKS for your consideration and hope you feel welcome here!

No problem Anthony. It appears I really do have alot more to learn about thes boats than I had first thought. So many terms and lingo......I just wanna be the fastest machine on Scugog next year..HaHa

Any info I could get regarding bottom types (which is best or most liked etc) and definitely help with prices Cdn. $$ is a bonus.

The boat I want is a 4 seater that will scream with a couple of buds in it and fly when I'm solo.....don't know much about years/models, best sized engines etc. Maybe we could talk or email if thats ok with you. I would like to know how much I should expect to pay for a package.

P.S I saw a Summerford in trader for $ 14500 is this a good price and model.

Really appreciate any form of help.

Thanks,

STV dreamer.

DREAMER,

Yes an STV quest can be a very rewarding experience and its good to do your homework before you take the plunge.

There are several things to consider...including budget and how fast do you want to go!!

Alot of the info is on the site...some on this meesage board and some as links on the home page.

Too Bad I didn't know you 2 weeks ago. I had my annual Fall Get-togther on Rice Lake (sept 28). We had 4 STV's on hand out of 18 boats...it was real sweet.

Anyway you can email me at:

anthony_santocono@kawneer.com

Phone at home: 905-426-7726

Or better yet...stop by some time and I can show you some sweet STV pics.

Here is my STV I just sold and 14K is prttey good deal for an STV

stv_ariel.jpg

Dreamer,

I'm not so sure that the one for $14.5 in the trader is a Summerford.  To me it looks like the sprintbottom with the pro-comp deck and I can't remember who built them.  Check into it.

Mine is that blue and white Euro in the trader you saw.  Spliting the boat and trailer is a consideration...make me an offer.

Jamie

Jamie...

hmmm...you taken offers...

I might just get real interested in a shorty transom and MVP bottom :)

That's right...takin' offers!

Goin' back in the trader next week 16.5 obo and will consider splitting from trailer...would love to keep the new trailer.

Cat Man,

I am not familiar with your boat but would love to know the details (location, year, model, engine, color, condition, etc...). I am looking for a STV Euro but may consider something else. Thanks alot!

I tried to email but the board wouldn't let me. ???

Adam

adam@adamsells.com

The boat is located in Toronto, Canada.

Blue and white with two covers and new trailer this year.  Running lights, transom cut for a shorty (cut down 4").  It has a 5" manual lift.  You can e-mail me (jamie@radiocbs.com) and I'll send you some pics.

It was tested on Powerboat Television once upon a time.

Jamie