Pro Comp 2.5 260

Pro-Comp back seat&ferring

Hey guy's a friend of mine just bought an "89" single seater with the ferring from the floor to the back. He's trying to locate the back seat with the ferring like the one in the Pro-Comp Ski, does anyone know where the mold is or someone that may have had one copied to make some more?  Thanks Fred.

Somebody from Ontario should be able to give you this information as that is where the ProComp molds are.

While were at it, I would be curious what a really light layup rear fairing would be without the rear seat for my ProComp would cost.

ProComp

I do no know his numbers, but he is now a mechanic at www.prideofmuskoka.com , his name is Dave McPherson, he has all the pro comp ski deck molds and the STV drag bottom mold. He builds a few boats a year on the side.

RT

Hey Pro-Comp my buddy talked to Dave today and the ferring will cost $250.00. Thanks R.T. for getting us the # for Dave with the mold.  By the way we are bringing  3 S.T.V.'s to the 125mph  outboard pleasure  boat thread on S&F site that are going to take there cash for talking trash about how these boats won't run those speed's.

Pro Comp 2.5 260, glad to see that the (real not splashed.......ooooooopppppppps did I just say that)STV crowd is gonna put on a show. I wish I could come down for that but it cost more in gas to drive all the way down their than the prize money allows.

It would almost be worth the look on their faces to see a 700lbs 4 seater on pump fuel break the 125 barrier.

Do us prowd!.

RT

ProComp 2.5 260, Good luck.  Hope you guys run well down there as it would be great to see an STV take the $$$$$$!

Make sure you give us an update when you get back.

ProComp

Guest Could someone post a contact num

For Dave McPherson, I would like to get ahold of a race cowling for my ProComp.

Thanks,

FastEddie

I am pretty sure he still has them, they are in a shop right down the road from where I live.

If I were you I would think about ordering a new River Rocket deck lid from Jack Barsh and go that route.

Keith, I really don't know if he would sell them.

I would say your first step would be to get in touch with him and if he is interested then I will grab RBT and take a look at them to see if they are still any good. They have been kept inside which is good.

I think the number PaulB posted up is still the right number, if you need help with a phone number let me know and I will find you one.

Do you live right in Las Vegas?? I am heading there the first weekend of Dec. for a stag with a group of married guys that will be blowing $$ on gambling and hoes and it just does not interest me much. Looking for cool stuff or race shops to check out, ideally maybe a nearby race track or drag strip to see some cars run???

Well, I don't have any money right now, but might be running into some and would consider buying the molds for a decent price. I'm no fiberglass guy, but I love the PCS deck and would like to build myself a new one for my boat. Rather than buy a deck, I'd like to have a guy of my choosing build one, but that requires the mold - or making one from my deck, which is more work/money than buying the existing molds I'd guess.