AnthonySS

READER RIDES

KEITH,

I like the Ruff water shot....That PCS has seen a number days like that...as thats what my home lake is like

post-3-1044462530.jpg

Anything's possible..The prop calc says 29 @ 7000 = 95.71 and 29 @ 7200 = 98.44....that's with .9 slipage...Must have had a good tail wind lol..or maybe a different gear ratio

As an after thought I ran one of Aquaholic's ET clones (a 28)

7400 at 97.6 on the gps...It works out to 97.81 on the prop calc so it's close...You may have turned a bit more rpm with that mazco 29

jjones2,

i came up with the same speed on the prop calc also the gaffric speedo is readind at 97mph but just to clarify i will have gps in hand the next time i run the boat!!  :p

Don't think you can...avatars (I think) have to be transferred from web sites...You can post an avatar over on S&F (from your computer) and then transfer it over here (again I think ?)

STV Dreamer, your avatar looks great now! All kidding aside I took the picture and added it to the avatar options list. If anyone else wants a personal avatar just e-mail me the picture and will do the conversion.

Hey Dreamer

Looks like a lot of plastic around your boat...you got that thing wrapped in saranwrap or something like that ? BTW our idea of winterizing is running on the river lol

You can have that avatar changed when you photo it running...Anyone gonna be around sun nite ?

Larry thanks for the help. Now I feel legitimate.

Kieth, I was told I may be able to get a newer cowl to fit the 2.4....a buddy is looking and if he finds something we can talk then, but for now I like this one. TY

HaHa JJ....we're all waiting for the inaugural JJones Texas shootout for the Canadian contingent....I was figuring you host it for the whole month of February. LOL As for the seran wrap.....no I edited the pic because there we people in the background. Heated indoor storage is hard to find.

Will make an effort on Sunday.

Dreamer

Just picked up the new toy down in Albany,Ky . It's a 2000 with a 93 2.5. Waiting for spring like everyone else to post some #'s. Original owner has run 113 with a 30 cleaver but said it had more to go. We will see this spring! Hers a few pictures.

post-3-1044736034.jpg

Thanks JJ, didnt you pick your boat up in Cary Il.? I seen the ad in the boat trader. Good price. If this is the boat ,It once had a 300 drag on it .RacerX ran it and buried the speedo. Kurt

Yes..In Cary..A pic of it is a few posts up..If it ever had a 300 drag on it it wasn't for long..When I got it it had a 97  2.5 Mariner on it..bone stock..I would suppose the prior owner bought the hull (a 96 model) and then hung the 2.5 on it..It was hard to tell the motor had been run..not more than a few hrs anyway...

Hey hotrodtodd, no, it's not a light lay up hull. The hull is a single lay up. I guess there is also a double lay up hull. The original owner said it was around 725. I should know more this spring when I weigh it. How about yours?